2 Questions in One! Wow Wow!?

#1 - Last week was the start of term 2 for me. My friend (female) was away for the first week, so I've become real good friends with a friend of hers (male) who normally hangs around with us, but I've never really been as good friends with him as we are now. All 3 of us went down the street and ate... show more #1 - Last week was the start of term 2 for me.
My friend (female) was away for the first week, so I've become real good friends with a friend of hers (male) who normally hangs around with us, but I've never really been as good friends with him as we are now.

All 3 of us went down the street and ate chips etc. at a park and he started off sitting nect to her then walked off for awhile to do stupid things on the play ground, and came back and sat with me.

Anyways, I think she's mad at me for some reason. But I don't know why? Maybe it's because I've become friends with this guy that she is good friends with too?

---

#2 - I also think that this same guy likes me, I know he likes some other girl and he knows I like another guy, We tell each other everything!
But His only really propperly known me for a week, and he tells me his getting me a Birthday Present for this week! Do guys normally get girls Gifts for B'Days even though they've only known each othe for 2 weeks?

Thnx
Update: P.S. I never tell ANYONE about my Birthsay, I think it's sweet he even know's when it is! That's better than friends I've known for years.