* Would You Rather? * ... JONAS STYLE! Poll #6 - special "which is worse" edition (:?

Okay this one's kinda different... it's a which is worse instead of a would you rather. Enjoy. (:

Which is worse...

1. joe falling and getting stitches in his head

OR

nick feeling sick because of his diabetes?

2. have their concert be rained out

OR

having their concert go totally wrong

3. being at a meet and greet and watching them flirt with another girl

OR

making them feel bad by flirting with another boy

***STAR ME***

60 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

1. Poor Joe falling and getting stitches. That would be worse. My grandmother and my good friend have diabetes and it is very serious but just feeling sick because you are either high or low can be easily fixed (in most cases). I guess it really depends on the situation. If it is really life threatening then I would say that Nick getting sick would be worse but if he is just feeling out of it, chances are he will snap out of that within a few hours. So Joe falling would be worse.

2. Having their concert go totally wrong! I would feel so bad for them if something bad happened when they were on stage. I have been to a concert that got cancelled because of the rain and it stunk because we were going to meet them but I would hate to see them lose support and get negative comments from a bad show. So having something go wrong would be much worse.

3. Manking them feel badly. I would never ever want to hurt them. Plus, I know they meet tons of girls every day and they are bound to flkirt with them. So how could I get mad at that? Hurting them by making them feel bad would be so much worse.

AWESOME SURVEY!!!

You are really amazing at these by the way! I look foward to another one every time!

Hope I helped! :) ♥

• 1 decade ago

1. Nick feeling sick because of his diabetes

2. Having their concert going totally wrong

3. Being at a meet and greet and watching them flirt with another girl.

This poll is so cool. =]

• 1 decade ago

1. joe falling and getting stitches in his head

OR

{nick feeling sick because of his diabetes?}

2. have their concert be rained out

OR

{having their concert go totally wrong}

OR

{making them feel bad by flirting with another boy}

I would hate to have them fell bad! Like i would hate them flirting with another girl but i hate when they are sad!

• 1 decade ago

1. Joe falling and getting stitches in his head.

2. Have their concert rained out.

3. Being at a meet and greet and watching them flirt with another girl.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

1. Joe falling and getting stitches in his head [I think you don't feel sick because of diabetes...]

2. Having their concert go totally wrong.[Rain is completely normal. It's nature!]

3. Being at a meet and greet and watching them flirt with another girl. [I would hate for them making me feel bad, but I would never make them feel bad. :) ]

I love these!

• 1 decade ago

1 -- Nick feeling sick because of his diabetes! (Both are bad and serious though... :(...)

2 -- Have their concert go totally wrong (at least I'll be there in the same place as them... lol its better than not going at all).

3 -- Being at a meet and greet and watch them flirt with another girl !

And sure here's a star for ya **

Peace Love & Jonas <33

• 1 decade ago

1) Joe falling and getting stitches in his head

(as long as nick doesn't feel horrible, this was a hard choice)

2) having their concert go totally wrong

(at least you would still be in there presence :) )

3) being at a meet and greet and watching them flirt with another girl

(i would never hurt them on purpose :) )

• 1 decade ago

1. nick feeling sick because of his diabetes

2. having their concert go totally wrong

• 1 decade ago

Nick feeling sick i would feel bad for both of them but Nick's Diabetes is kinda worse Joe has had stitches before but it would be sad if he got it again but nick's diabetes has no cure yet so i would be really sad

The concert be rained out i really wouldnt mind if the concert went wrong

I would never make them feel bad and i wouldnt care if they were flirting with another girl if they like me cool if they dont its ok

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. nick feeling sick because of his diabetes

2. having their concert go totally wrong

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.