Cheer up Mrs C(an't Live Without Hal Gill)! It's a hockey night in Pittsburgh! I got soaked in the rain today! This Jarkko Ruutu shirt is no good for my brain! WOOOO!!
Here's something that might relieve some stress:
While my friend and I love Sid, not even Sid is immune from our cutting up. We make fun of him a bit sometimes. But you know, we love Sid. However, we're sickened by the sheer number of Sid-wear everywhere we look. We know a lot of people wearing it are Sidbunnies or bandwagoners. So every time we see a Sid jersey it's like a race to see who spots it first and yells the word "OVERRATED!". We did it so often, now any time I see Sid-wear, even when I'm with family or other friends, I can't help but shout "OVERRATED!" And it feels pretty good, actually. (Plus, it's funny when we get caught. We don't exactly explain ourselves; we just promise we don't really think Sid's overrated. It's also especially funny when I'm wearing Sid-wear myself, heh heh...!)
1) The front row tickets to see a band I like. There are 81 other games in the season.
2) Yes. I went out for coffee with a hockey-loving friend earlier and we're both watching the game tonight.
3) Hmm, I'm not exactly sure what has been the best, but one of them that immediately pops into my head is Game 7, Pens vs Sabres, in 2001. Kasparaitis, of all people, won the game in OT.
5) Gerber. He didn't play horribly in Game 1. I don't think Emery has earned the right to start.
6) Two nays and a no way!
7) If they were both free agents, I would probably sign Conklin, not Sabourin. (If he's still alive, that is. Hehe.)
8) Pronger. Then when Chara's down, he gives him an elbow drop.
9) Price isn't exactly proven yet and Huet isn't great unless he's playing up to his potential. Right now I'd say Price if I had to choose.