Friday evening Hockey Q's?

I think I'll ask some random hockey question to brighten my mood. Stupid people have some really stupid hockey opinions. And gay Pittsburgh bandwagoners are sprouting every where. Quit it....you're giving all of us real fans bad names. 1.You've been offered a choice: someone will give you two front... show more I think I'll ask some random hockey question to brighten my mood. Stupid people have some really stupid hockey opinions. And gay Pittsburgh bandwagoners are sprouting every where. Quit it....you're giving all of us real fans bad names.

1.You've been offered a choice: someone will give you two front seats to see your favorite band in concert or two tickets to you favorite NHL team's season opener (the seats aren't that great, but it's the season opener so it should still be fun!)...Which do you take?

2. Do your evening plans tonight involve hockey?

3. What's the best game you've ever seen?

4. Pick one: Kovalchuk or Thornton?

5. If you were the Sens coach would you use Emery or Gerber for playoffs?

6. Ryan Miller: Yay, or nay?

7. If you were the Penguins GM who would you keep for a backup goalie next year? Conkblock or Dany 'I suck' Sabourin?

8. Pronger and Chara get in a fight...who wins?

9. Crisotbal Huet or Carey Price?
Update: 10. Who would you rather get in a fight with....Derian Hatcher or Chris Simon?
Update 2: NIPS - What the-? I don't care about dang tree removal! lol
Update 3: ...unless it's tree removal to remove bandwagoners....
Update 4: MIKE - Please don't say "no offense" to Dany Sabourin....I hate everything about the man. If given the chance I'd shove that retarded goalie stick of his up his.......ahem.
Update 5: NIPS - Well if I have a great lawn this summer....I'll give all credit to you! lol
Update 6: MIKE - Lol.....have NIPS pass me some of the good stuff.
I just hate Dany a lot.....lol.
Update 7: ERICA - lmao. I think I'm going to borrow that shouting 'Overrated' thing. tehe. Ruutu shirt? I thought about investing in one....