Joint Mortgage Help! Credit Rating?

I have a poor credit rating (523 with Experian and 676 with Equifax) as I wasn't so good with money 4 years ago, but am ok now, I have a default on my credit file from 4 yeard ago, there are also late payments from this time and the odd late credit card payment on there too from not so long ago. My partner has... show more I have a poor credit rating (523 with Experian and 676 with Equifax) as I wasn't so good with money 4 years ago, but am ok now, I have a default on my credit file from 4 yeard ago, there are also late payments from this time and the odd late credit card payment on there too from not so long ago. My partner has an average/fair/good (750 score) credit rating with the odd late payment on his file, but nothing too bad. What are the chances of us getting a mortgage with a fair interest rate? Would anyone give is a 100% mortgage as we don't have a deposit so if we didn't get a 100% mortgage we would have to take a loan out to cover this and we would only want to get a loan for 5% of the property value. We have a joint gross income of £33,300 and would want a mortgage for about £75,000

Can anyone give me some advice?

Thanks!
4 answers 4