Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll/Survey : Do you wear socks with sandals?

socks and sandals are a big NO NO

It is just wrong !!!!!!!

definition of sandal

Sandals are an open type of footwear, consisting of a sole held to the wearer's foot by straps or thongs passing over the instep and around the ankle. The common understanding is that a sandal reveals most or all of the foot (especially the toes) to view. People may choose to wear sandals for several reasons, among them economy (sandals tend to require less material than shoes), comfort in warm weather, and (especially for women) for reasons of fashion and attractiveness. If men wear sandals with socks, it is considered a faux pas (.A faux pas is a violation of accepted )This is especially true in European countries and in the United States.

Just don't do it !!!

No its sandals with bear feet only, and thats if i wear sandals which happens does not happen very often!

(Oh by the way can you tell your cat to get out of your avatar!)

I don't wear sandals, but if I did, I wouldn't be wearing socks with them

Hahahaha, at the moment i am but would not be seen dead with it on in the streets. My toes are hurting and i cannot wear closed shoes, so yep here i am sitting with a pair of socks on and flip-flops, looks weird and ohhh so sexy.:)

no that looks so stupid, especially old men.

Then again I wouldn't want to see their mingin feet either.

I never wear socks with sandals, I like to show off my lovely painted toenails.

• Billy

Yes, with my Merrel sandals, because they stink if I don't!! Not a good look! Lol!

No. People who do need to be shot at sunrise (or forced to live in a retirement community in Florida).

No that would be a waste of perfectly good nail polish

no coz there's no point in wearing open shoes and still covering your feet. but anyway i don't have sandals )):