Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

What does "A hui hou" mean?

And what language? If any?!

Update:

A guy friend said when we finished speakin, I said bye, he said a hui hou!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Polo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

'A hui hou' means 'Until we meet again.' (Hawaiian)

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Hawaii may be the 50th state of the United States of America and is positioned nearly at the hub of the North Pacific Ocean issue that produces from Hawaii a good selection for an incredible holiday, with hotelbye you'll find more. The normal beauty of the islands continues to be among Hawaii's best assets. One of the very most interesting places to visit in Hawaii is Volcanoes National Park. That pack offers a unique, up close look at an energetic volcano and the new landscape produced by a volcano. Warm lava moves down the mountain side, and dried lava covers the trail, showing its unstoppable force. Another place worth visit could be the memorial Visitors Center, a middle that gives famous info on the Harbor and the Japanese strike and the Battleship USS Missouri.

• 6 years ago

A Hui Hou means "Good bye! See you later!"

I am from Maui, Hawaii'. Born and raised.

aloha,a hui hou till bumbye. (bumbye = later)

:)

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does "A hui hou" mean?

And what language? If any?!

Source(s): quot hui hou quot mean: https://tr.im/k2JTt
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 years ago

If you made a decision to pay a visit to China and you want to find out to communicate a Chinese then this is your course https://tr.im/7xOpO the Rocket Language Program for Mandarin.

The course moves via a number of topic issues that will put together you for going to and residing in China, like Greeting, Meeting, Meals and Drink, Travel, Producing Ideas, Out on the Town, The Excellent Tourist, Getting Close to the City, Factors of Discussion and far more.

Rocket Languages provides a complete Mandarin language and cultural understanding knowledge so that Chinese language program can be enjoyable and modern, and arguably, the greatest, most affordable Chinese language finding out plan on the marketplace.

• 4 years ago

If your aim is to teach your son or daughter becomes fluent in examining both money and lowercase letters. You then will require this system, Children Learning Reading from here https://tr.im/CcKOJ .

Children Learning Reading teaches your child phonemes so they've an extremely solid basis in the skills that will let them to be on to be always a prolific reader. With Children Learning Reading will even targets creating on the skills trained to allow your son or daughter to get their studying skills to another level.

With Children Learning Reading is easy to show your son or daughter how to read.

• 1 decade ago

The sound's like Hawaiian which means "until we meet again"

• 1 decade ago

I am pretty sure it's in Chinese pinyin, but I have no idea what does it mean even though I'm Chinese because these 3 pinyin can't compose a meaningful phrase...

• 1 decade ago

I agree w/ him^ that it sound Hawaiian.

• 6 years ago

it means "God bless you...until we meet again"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.