i want to conceive and become pregnant fast?

i m trying frm 8 months to conceive but unable to become pregnant,so plz suggest me tips to conceive fast?i want to know which fruits,vegatables and food have folic acid content?i want to know abt ovulation?how often shld i have sex to conceive fast?i m upset for not having conception?plz suggest tips to become pregnant fast?i will be v thankful to all of u?

I know I've posted this on other questions, but it really is amazing. I can't recommend it enough.....

I'm telling everyone who is TTC about this book: Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. Oh my gosh, it's the best recommendation I have ever received. It teaches you how to pick up on 3 signs your body gives you which lets you know the best time to try each month (temperature, cervical mucus, cervix position), which will also greaten your chances since you're more aware of what your body is telling you. It's about 13$ on Amazon. Also buy a digital basal thermometer with it, about 10$ also on Amazon (but you can also find them at Target and drug stores and stuff). It has to be a basal thermometer...not a regular one.

This book will save you the worry and the questions about your body and timing, etc. And then if anything is wrong with your cycle, you'll be able to tell after a few months of paying attention to your body and get the problem fixed sooner instead of taking up to a year trying with no luck and not knowing why.

And you can keep track of everything you learn on Fertilityfriend.com It's a great website and it makes charting all of this stuff easy. It picks up on everything you enter each day and tells you when you ovulated and when to try a preg. test and what your due date would maybe be if you conceived that month and all that stuff.

So baby dust to you! Hope things works out!

i used babyhopes.com to conceive. i dont know about fruits and foods with folic acid, but you could talk to someone at your local health department and they have nutrition classes for you. also, start taking a prenatal vitamin soon. that will have a lot of folic acid that your body needs.

also, we used these ideas to get preg. no sex for 3 days before ovulation, use either missionary or behind positions, and lay with a small pillow under hips for about 20 mins after sex.

ovulation works like this. most ppl ovulate 11-15 days after the FIRST day of last period. so get a small calender and mark on there when you start and when you should ovulate. you will know you are ovulating by a slight fever and heavier discharge. there are about 3 days that you are fertile, one of which you are much more likely to become preg. and semen can live inside you for about 2 days.

really use babyhopes.com and they can lay it all out and pretty for you. good luck!

The tips to get pregnant given below are some effective ways to get pregnant fast and are natural ways of getting pregnant. Read here https://tr.im/Rvbwq

Women can easily keep a tab on their ovulation by maintaining a temperature chart. Usually around the time of ovulation there is a spike in the temperature of women.

Stress and strain has significant role to play in respect of reproductive cycle including ovulation and menstruation. So if you are planning to get pregnant see to it that your partner as well as you are calm and collected.

Diet, weight, physical fitness and lifestyle have direct bearing on pregnancy. This holds true for both men and women. Both underweight and overweight may be exposed to the risk of infertility on account of difficulties in ovulation. So optimum importance should be given to body weight. One should opt for balanced diet, regular work out and exercises.

There's no way to "conceive fast"- but you can increase your chances if you track your cycles and try to pinpoint ovulation.

www.fertilityfriend.com

www.mymonthycycles.com

Folic acid does not help you conceive, but it is essential for the baby's health once you do conceive, so make sure you take a supplement every day.

1

Source(s): Become Pregnant Naturally http://netint.info/GetPregnantNaturally/?DpGX

Have you tried Pregnancy Miracle system? Go here : http://pregnancyinfertilecure.com . This can undoubtedly teach people!

I'm not really sure I been ttc for 9months so if you find anything email me and let me know

join the club

when you find out let us know

talk to a doctor