A version of the name Jenny?

I'd like to name my daughter Jenny. This was my grandmothers name and I loved her very much. The trouble is, my sister has said that when she has a daughter of her own she's going to name her Jenny. So to keep things simple and to avoid my sister getting angry with me, I'd like to come up with a double... show more I'd like to name my daughter Jenny. This was my grandmothers name and I loved her very much. The trouble is, my sister has said that when she has a daughter of her own she's going to name her Jenny. So to keep things simple and to avoid my sister getting angry with me, I'd like to come up with a double name or a foreign version of the name Jenny. Does anyone have any ideas?
Update: ok im really warming up to the idea of giving her jenny as a middle name now. i was thinking evelyn jenny or olivia jenny (someone suggested this). thanks for all the great suggestions :)