Obama denies taking $ from lobbyists-So why has he accepted 1,700.000+ in bundled $ from registered lobbyists?

It is a known fact that politicians take money from lobbyists. The distinction is that Obama has denied this adamently and even made commercials about it. He claims he is "different". However, his lobbyists are bundling the money under their names to make it harder to trace. Here is the link that shows the registered lobbyists that have recently contributed over 1,700,000.

http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/04/06/names-of-t...

You can click on the individuals name and get their federal lobbyist status and year registered. What are your feelings of this news?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

People would do well to be suspicious of anything Baracka says. He gave a speech against the Patriot Act, then voted for it. He is smart enough to know people don't fact check and the media gives him a free ride.

Doesn't anyone wonder why a previously unknown state Senator has amassed more $$$$$ money than all the other candidates combined? We know he is for sale because of his dealings with Davis and Rezko. People should wonder who is buying him this time.

• 1 decade ago

If this was Hillary, you can guarantee we would be hearing about it for the next two weeks day and night 24/7. You are barely going to hear about it in the mainstream news. They are playing kingmaker at this point in time. I don't think Obama people are understanding. This goes against everything he says about the usual games in Washington. He is just coming up with new games, and for the person who says he is getting money from individuals and is not the same. You are just believing what you want to believe at this point. The guy is not a bad person or a bad politician. But he is a two year term senator, who should not be running for the president of the United States. He is a rock star. He is not John Kennedy. He is not Martin Luther King or Abe Lincoln most of his supporters did not even know who he was until December. These people are just listening to the media, and they do not understand what Obama means to the media. Obviously they're not fact checking their acting just like loyal Bush supporters, and instead of calling us un American, because we disagree. We are now going to be called racist. Can you imagine the mayhem with having him president. And how his supporters are acting. We are the ones who are stupid, and they are the ones who need to teach us. Sound familiar

• 1 decade ago

Yeah the people on the hill think they are gonna outsmart us by taking from bundlers instead of lobbyists. Same money essentially huh? Whitehouseforsale is another good site with that info. I guess its choosing the lesser of the evils. I saw McCain took a huge amount of $ from a corp. I used to work for in AZ (where he is gov.) Being familiar with that companys practices from the inside I INSTANTLY knew he was workin for the man lol...so I guess it has its uses.

• canam
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Rezko is accused of contributing to Obama in such a way. There is a limit on how much you can contribute to a candidate, so he had others donate money to obamas campaign, but it was rezko's money. Exalon is one of obamas contributers that obama did favors for. Obama is one big scam artist.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because the media has told him "you can do no wrong" and his FOLLOWERS have repeated this mantra for so long, they do not see the forest for the trees.

I pray the American People wake up before the convention and the super delegates save us from ourselves before we give it to the republicans again.

• Noah H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Even if true, so what? His views on the war, health insurance, civil rights, veterans, taxes, the environment and defense of the Constitution trump any of that old time swift-boatin' BS. Why not tell us why old man McCain is a better choice? What is there about the current GOP that really good for the American wage-earner? Smear just doesn't cut it anymore. No kiddin'!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's funny too because his "honesty" is pretty much all he has going for him in this race. He certainly isnt qualified or capable of running America, but people are voting for him because he's a "breath of fresh air"

Turns out he's a breath of stale dog crap....

• 1 decade ago

If he wins. That is not the only thing Obama will take.

• 1 decade ago

Only proves what has been proven before...Obama is an out and out liar!

• 1 decade ago

bc obama is a hypocrite and an idiot who just says stuff to get votes and thats it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.