Lawyers which bar preparation course is better Barbri or Kaplan/PMBR?

For those of you that have taken either the Barbri or Kaplan/PMBR bar prep course which would you recommend?

It's not an either-or proposition. Many people do both because each program focuses on different aspects of the exam. PMBR is a briefer and cheaper program because it only prepares you for the multiple choice questions (1/3 of the exam). BarBri, on the other hand, is much more expensive because it provides an extensive and lengthy in-class program that better equips you for the writing sections of the test. Personally, I did BarBri and PMBR, but never went to PMBR because BarBri also prepares you for the multiple choice questions. Many other people I knew did the same thing. So, if you want to be over prepared, I would suggest doing both. But, you could probably get enough information to pass if you save the $500ish on PMBR and only do BarBri. Good luck!