Are transformational changes in ones physiology transmittable to offspring through natural DNA mapping?

Update: Okay, what if you were born thin and during the course of your life you became very obese. Would your children be big boned or be more inclined to be fat? What if you developed a mean disposition, would your children also be inclined to be like that?
Update 2: Thanks Googo but I think Bonita said the same thing. Although talents are not obviously transmitted, could there be physiological changes that may impact offspring through the generations. Generally, for example, heart disease, high blood pressure, and other ailments are often attributable to genetics. Could... show more Thanks Googo but I think Bonita said the same thing. Although talents are not obviously transmitted, could there be physiological changes that may impact offspring through the generations. Generally, for example, heart disease, high blood pressure, and other ailments are often attributable to genetics. Could proper conditioning and diet help alleviate these conditions and result in a decreased likelihood that offspring would be afflicted with similar ailments?
Update 3: Thanks Dr. Y. Great answer. I wonder if any of these is somehow related to the genome project.