If you are under gag orders from an Adopt Agency, should you still talk about your bad experience with them?

I've jsut became aware that some Agencies place the aparents under gag orders so that it prevents them from saying negative things about the agency. Do you feel that it is right for them to do this (what about freedom of speech? For example), and do you think that adoptive parents should speak of their... show more I've jsut became aware that some Agencies place the aparents under gag orders so that it prevents them from saying negative things about the agency. Do you feel that it is right for them to do this (what about freedom of speech? For example), and do you think that adoptive parents should speak of their experiences, especially if they believe the agency handled their adoption badly?
Thanks, and any answers would be appreciated.
Skatergurljubulee