Whats a good way to incorporate water into my diet?

I seem to only drink 2 glasses of water daily. What can I do to incorporate more water in my diet, since I don't like drinking water with certain foods, I prefer milk.

Mix crystal lite into it. They have little tube shaped packets that you can pour into a water bottle. It's not bad. Also you can squeeze a little lime or lemon juice into your water so it won't be so blah.

Source(s): I

Stay away from milk. Too much fat, etc. You can drink any non-sweetened, no-caffine drink to equal the hydration of water - like caffine-free diet coke. Water woud be better though. Pick times to drink the water. Around 9 a.m., noon, 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. Four 16 oz. bottles is enough.

if you dont like water than you should just get it out of the way and drink a couple glasses every day when you wake up. every morning i drink a gallon of water within the first hour i am awake

drink it without food and if you wana put it in your diet then even if you dont want to drink just do it lol its good for you and you can mix it with a little bit of juice like i do cus i just hate the taste of water most of the time

Try squeezing some lemon in it for taste. Make sure that the first drink you take all day is water that is very important.

I only drink water that has carbonation in it. I buy seltzer with flavoring and I find I drink a lot more water.

Sip throughout the day from a water bottle.

• Pamela

1.stir Fry's- I hate veggies but when I make a stir fry that all changes. I usually add chicken 2 teaspoons of stir fry sauce and then add fresh broccoli, carrots, snow peas and other veggies. 2. I make tacos with ground beef I add a can of corn and then instead of tortillas I used lettuce to make taco wraps.

eat something spicy like salsa and chips. this will make you drink a lot of water even when you are not thirsty.

• try carrying a water bottle around with yooh in your purse (if theres room in their!)