Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

in runescape if you are wearing armor and you get killed by a aimal will you lose the armor?

please help

Favorite Answer

well its depending on what items u have on you and your bag u wuill only keep 3 items if u die it would be whatever weapon u have ,chest and legs or helm anything else u will lose

Depending on the value I think is whether you keep your armour or not, but you only get to keep 3 items so you usually lose some part of your armour and everything else in your hand (unless your using prayer) ;)

It really depends. if you click on the symbol of [I think] a man wearing armour it will bring up a menu of what clothes you are wearing at the bottom you will see 2 butons. select the one that, when you hover your mouse over it, sais something like "see which stuff i will lose after death" and at the top it will say " you will keep these items when you die [then a pic of what you will keep]"

No, Only if your in that place up north where everyone fights each other...Because it's impossible for a Monster to steal your armor

No. depending if you ahve a skull and you die you lose everything and if you dont you lose all but 3 of your most expensive items unless you have the prayer level and you have it activated you keep another item

Play Diablo!

I dont play runespace anymore but when i did

i joined like 3-4 years ago? I remember killing some

shades and when I died I lost everything but

some golves

=/

but runescape has changed a lot since the last time i played so idunno anymore

You will only get to keep 3 things. These 3 things will be what you have thats more expensive.

Source(s): runescape.com

No - u lose everthing else though - BE CAREFUL!!

no way man