Hand partially tingley caused by handcuffs?

At new year which was like 4 months ago i was drunk at a huge castle street party at edinburgh castle , becuase i was underage by like only a few flippin months they decided to get nasty so i answered bk then they were like your coming with us ... so i started to walk away to then be tackled to the ground and... show more At new year which was like 4 months ago i was drunk at a huge castle street party at edinburgh castle , becuase i was underage by like only a few flippin months they decided to get nasty so i answered bk then they were like your coming with us ... so i started to walk away to then be tackled to the ground and handcuffed soo tight i was in soo much pain ... days after my arms were marked and hands were really numb now 4 months later all gone but one part of my its a nerve running up my thumb part of it is still weird when i push down on the part my wrist goes all tingley will that go away i need help fast i hope its not permanint but its looking like it long story but help if you can
Update: yes they use handcuffed when i went to walk away they grabbed me down then i was restraining so therefore to keep them safe they should have used them but yes you need to work on ur journilism more ...