Which Presidential Candidate really makes your gag reflex work overtime?

Tom, What makes you think MY candidate HAS to be BLACK? What are you talking about? JC Watts is Black, I've seen him. So am I. So what? I'm asking for peoples opinions here. Is that allowed?

i think what Tom was saying is Obama gives black people a bad name....Obama makes me gag too but it has nothing to do with black or white it has to do with what is right or wrong..search humanrightevents and find out the truth and then with a Christian heart you say u have ask yourself if this guy dont make you gag

First of all, thanks for being nice ^_^ [unlike many people here, sadly] Poor Mitt!!! i mean, everyone of those people that are running on elections have a religion... or maybe not religion at all (Atheist) and Romney has his religion too, he's Mormon. People don't like us too much because they don't understand our beliefs, many people think that we are weird people because at a party, we won't drink even a cup, temple ceremonies (people should know that this ones are nothing weird, they are not secret, they are sacred and that is why not anyone is can to be in), our Book of Mormon and other things that me, myself before being Mormon found weird about the church, but after attending church and studying I finally understood, and I know what Mormonism is not weird, everything makes sense in this church and believe me, I have no doubt. I believe that it is very racist and it is prejudice that people judge other people because of its religion, it is the same as if they were judged because of the color of their skin or the clothes they wear, that's silly! He's a Mormon but not all Mormons will vote for him. He is just another candidate, only that people's things against his religion have made him more popular than the others.. good that he's popular, bad the way he became popular. I am not a political person, I don't care about it, sadly but I check sometimes on candidate's proposes and I believe that he would be a good president, religion does not influence anyways and I believe that Hilary Clinton is a great candidate too and althought I support Romney, I'd vote for Hilary if I could... 1st woman president would be great and she has good ideas too.

• SINDY

Honestly, MOST politicians make me feel like spewing things that no one wants to see. As far as our current three potential presidents are concerned, well, I'm just not sold on either. But that's nothing new for me. Blah.

Source(s): By the way, never mind the morons who make ''racial'' assumptions. Unfortunately, some people refuse to realize the potential of their brains. Sad.

Obama. This is not saying much, but Hillary would be the lesser of two evils. If they were the only two running I would not vote.

mostly Hillary. But Obama too, now that his racism and poor judgement have come to light.

ANY candidate for ANY office at all, in my opinion, has to be of such high moral value that he/she would NOT approve of abortions, gay rights, removing the Ten Commandments from public places, or be in favor of larger and larger big government. All those who do not fit into the above category do make me want to vomit.

I have a tough time swallowing the lies of Obama and Clinton, so I guess you could say they make me gag. Now, Bill Clinton REALLY makes me gag.

I don't mean to offend anyone,,,,but Hillary makes me physically sick.

My gag reflex is only invoked with attempts at covering up or excusing the obvious such as the effort to justify Obama's exceedingly poor judgment especially when "judgment" was a basic tenant of his campaign - oh yeah, he dropped "judgment" and now it's just 'hope" and "change."

Aside: Semper, you can cut this Obama stuff any way you want, but it still stinks. I sincerely hope that you eventually let go of this and while there are many outstanding and honorable black men and women in this country who would make an exceptional president, Obama isn't one of them. Former Congressman J.C. Watts of Oklahoma would get my vote in a heartbeat - a vote that God would honor. ..and J.C. Watts is black.

Response to your comment: You say you are asking for opinions and then curtly inquire as to whether that's allowed, right? Well, Re-read the part of my response prior to the "aside," and you'll find that those remarks qualify as an opinion. The way you have defended Obama and his association with his pastor when you would damn a republican for the same thing, leaves the logical conclusion that you are defending one of your own. Now, re-read my "aside" and you will that I did, in fact, mention that J.C. Watts is black ...and Obama could only dream of having such strength of character.

Hilly-babe.

Have a right-wing day.