wow disney! jonas brothers! 2 questions about JB!?

i absolutly love the jonas brothers, but

jeeze, they have:

a new album

a new tv series

a new movie

and

a new tv "reality show"

WOW!

theres gonna be lots of jonas this summer!

i cant wait :D

any one agree with me that theres like a jonas brothers overload, like, they're unstoppable!

ANNND, is anyone going to a concert this summer?

if youve ALREADY been to a concert and have met the guys, what was it like and how did you get to meet them?

ANOTHER QUESTION:

if im going to a concert that starts at 7 pm, and i want a really good chance to see them randomly, how early should i get there/how late should i stay?

THANKS!!! :D

new album

tv show: J.O.N.A.S.

movie: Camp Rock

other tv show: Living The Dream (http://www.buddytv.com/articles/jonas-brothers-liv...

WHAT IF THERES NO MEET AND GREET? (sorry that was in all caps, i wanted it to get peoples attention!)

i met them!!! im NOT lying!!! they told me are u a big fan? i said yes .

i went at 4:27pm (i wrote it on my dairy), but u dont have 2 go at that time u can go at 4:30Pm

i cant wait for there movie camp rock!!!

and there cd!!!

i didnt know that they have a new tv and reality show!?

can u tell me any thing that happens in the concert or any news about them?

I went to the look me in the eyes tour and let me tell you it was AWESOME!! The boys put on a GREAT show!!

Since the concert starts at 7pm, you should get there at like 5. If your one of the first hundred people there, you get a meet and greet pass! That happened to my concert! So get there early!!

Your first question; I dont have tickets yet but am trying as hard as I can to get tickets.

Your second question; Get there a day early & camp out. Stay as late as you can. But leave in the middle of there last song because they eaither leave really early or really late. When I went to the WYLMITE concert they played there last song & left. They had no meet and greets so leave in the middle of there last song if you can. Have fun!!

Taylor*♥♥

10 points??

i have been to 2 of their concerts. the best of both worlds concert (with miley cyrus) and the when you look me in the eyes tour.

and in October i got to meet them!! the way i got to meet them was because they were having a meet and greet at a verizon store and so there were tons of people lined up outside and we all waited in line for literally 5 1/2 hours and we got to meet them!!! it was soooo amazing!!!

and this summer my friends and i are going to the burning up tour concert in sacramento california. we live in washington but they arent coming here OR oregon!!! so we got tickets for the july 16th show!! im soo excited!!

A technique to making a video takes time and a great number of attempt! i replaced into questioning of consistent with possibility the fas use their 'Jonas Powers', lol, and create their own music......... consistent with possibility they'd checklist it and placed JB pictures and out it on YouTube or some thing and deliver you a link............ however, i'm uncertain..... i will easily attempt to make a video of me signing even however its complicated! quite now....success exams next week, and a pair of very final weeks ...assessment exams and regularly occurring..... quizzes, and so on! anyhow, in case you create the video how do you get to fulfill JB?

i think the jonas brothers are wearing themselves out and are exhausted,,,,,, i have been to 2 concerts and im going to one this summer thier concerts are amazing!!! you should get there at least aan hour early but you should try to find the tour bus in the back afterward

lots of jonas this year............

1. i went to their concert in vegas but no meet and greet

2. i was there early, still no meet and greet

(hello, 1000000 people in the stadium!!)

YES!!! I got my tickets today!!!!! I've never been to a concert before and i've never met them.

yeah they're becoming like Miley Cyrus. annoying and everywhere you go