Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Will I lose weight if I only drink water and eat salad for a month ? I also excercise.?

I would aslo like to know How much weight i will lose if I do that for 2 weeks or a month ?

These excercises that I do are crunches,sidecrunches,jumprope,jogging,pushups,squats, & lungs.

If you guys know a good way of losing 2-7 lbs. in 2 weeks can you please tell me.

depends how much salad and what kind ....you can lose more than 7lbs in a week

1

Source(s): Delicious Paleo Recipe Guide : http://PaleoCookbook.raiwi.com/?zNcS

2

Source(s): Paleo Recepies eBook http://netint.info/CompletePaleoRecipeGuide

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): lose weight drink water eat salad month excercise: https://shortly.im/AI48S

This years best diet plans can be found at DIETPLANSCIENCE.COM cost free.

Does the word "diet and weight loss" immediately make you think of an unpleasant weight-loss regimen? If it did, you are probably not alone. For example, consider the use of the term "diet" in marketing food products—it usually describes foods low in calories, such as diet soda. But there is another meaning of this word. Diet can also refer to the food and drink a person consumes daily and the mental and physical circumstances connected to eating. The Merriam Webster Online Dictionary gives two definitions of nutrition: "the sum of the processes by which an animal or plant takes in and utilizes food" "the act or process of nourishing or being nourished"

While both are correct, the second definition is more inclusive and suggests that food involves many different things, including love, satisfaction, and enjoyment. Nutrition involves more than simply eating a “good” diet—it is about nourishment on every level. It involves relationships with family, friends, nature (the environment), our bodies, our community, and the world. Choices about nourishment are very much linked to other human beings and other life forms on this planet, so healthy (and unhealthy) decisions have great impact. I also excercise.

If you want to lose weight you need to do one simple thing: create a calorie deficit. A calorie deficit means that you burn more calories than those you take in through the food that you eat. You can accomplish this in 3 ways: eat less food, or burn more calories, or a combination of the two.

That's a simplistic way to look at things, because you don't want to simply lose weight. What you really want is to lose a certain type of weight, mainly fat. That's a fine distinction, because there are very thin people who still weigh a lot simply because they have a higher muscle mass. So the real question is how to lose fat not how to lose weight.

The answer is to eat the right kind of food and increase your metabolic rate.

There are many diets on the market which tell their users to stop eating a certain type of food and so try to force a calorie deficit by cutting down the amount of eaten calories. This may work in the short term but has a devastating effect on your metabolism. In fact, most of these low-something diets cause the metabolism to slow down. This means that once you stop being on the diet (and no diet is good if you have to stick to it forever), you end up getting fatter quickly because your body burns calories at a very slow rate.

Go to : https://tr.im/loseweightfast

There are three main ways to lose weight quickly.

1) Use only water as liquid and eliminate all other liquid drinks from your diet. You must drink as much water as possible every day. You must drink about half of your weight. If you have weight of 200 pounds then you must drink about 100 oz of water.

2) The interval between the eating is very important. If you eat once, then you must eat next after 4 hours. You must take breakfast regularly. In the night eat your food three hours before going to bed.

3) Walking is very good. You must walk as much as you can. Walk everywhere you can. Use of elevators and escalators must be reduced and instead of these you must climb stairs more often.

These are some of the fastest ways to lose weight. By just following the simple steps, you can lose your weight very quickly. You must consult your doctor if want to change your diet or exercise routine.

https://tinyurl.im/aHOMO

Yes, you will lose weight but if all you want to lose is 2-7 pounds over 2 weeks, you can do that be exercising and just cutting calories, not going so drastic as water and salad. But, if you are planning on water and salad try to add some grilled chicken breast and maybe some cheese every so often to change things up and to get some extra protein that you'll need for your workouts

im going to try the only water and salad diet for about 2 weeks after 2 weeks if i dont see results. i guess ill try something else. im 17 and its so hard for me to lose weight with school and work. im only 5 1 and weight 140 but i want a tone body so i can be more confident. any tips?

Lose Weight with Foods!

• Doris

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axpiO

im going to tell you how i lost over like 20lb, and i was only twelve. i lost all that weight in a very healthy way, aand i didn't feel deprived - at all. now im thirteen. i took out al the soda, chips, and ice cream from my diet. i never told myself i couldnt have it though, i just excercised portion control and rarely had any of it. i let go of junk food pretty much though. i drank alot of water. all i drank was water and milk. i ha my three main meals - never once did i skip them. and they weren't like light meals, whatever my mom made from pasta and burgers to chicken salad or stew. and i had my pancakes and dessert. but i did excercise, three times a week for almost an hour, for a month. then i just did alot of situps and jumping jacks everyday. it never felt like i was depriving myself or losing weight on purpose. and i lost alot of weight, i started around december of last year, by feb-march...i was totally different. today i eat whatever i want, but i know not to overdo it and if i do then i don't make a big deal out of it. im at a healthy weight and proud. the doctor was surprised at my check-up, he thoguht i must have gone on a starving diet or something. i didn't, my mom knows, she helped me out. so yea, if you eat healthy i bet you can do it. but don't overdo it on the excercise.