Scull666 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

After WM24 Big Show to turn face?

I think that after Wrestlemania Big Show will turn face again,,, I just dont think he makes a good Heel,,, Does anyone agree with me

And think HHH will go back to Heel

Does anyone have inside info on who may change sides

Big Show always works better as heel.Somehow his size & persona dictates that Show is the bad guy.His feuds with Taker, HHH & Kurt Angle in the past have all been convincing & excellent.WWE tried to work him as a face during the Invasion storyline of 2001.That didn't work & he turned heel again shortly after the Draft lottery to SD.I read that he will remain heel & start a long-term feud with Taker.

HHH looks very likely to turn heel after he wins the WWE title at WM24.It's a good idea after his run with DX, The Game need a new angle with a heel turn.This will lead to a feud with Cena over the summer, which could lead to a title rematch at somewhere like Summerslam.

He is an awesome heel when he had feuds with undertaker & ECW remember how good he was

I read I forget where HHH was going to be heel at SummerSlam against Booker when he returned but Vince said NO

Big Show is just a tweener for now

Why would he do that? Big Show sucks as a face. They don't have any good heels right now anyway. They need more to make up for the lack of having any.

Big Show was supposed to heel in this storyline, but Mayweather sucks =P

and Triple H has a lot a backstage heat so he will probably turn heel after he becomes champ.

Triple H-Heel

Big Show-Face

• L14M

No i think he will go heel.... WWE tried to get him as the heel in the mayweather feud but every1 cheers him

HHH says he wants to go back to a heel nd prob will cos of all influence he has backstage

i completely agree with you...triple H will go back to heel and however tomorrow will see if big show actually survives the round with mayweather i think mayweather will win though

or at least i hope so

he is good at heel. but i want him to be popular

oh im so excited oh wait im not getting it

not so sure about that