Scull666 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

After WM24 Big Show to turn face?

I think that after Wrestlemania Big Show will turn face again,,, I just dont think he makes a good Heel,,, Does anyone agree with me

And think HHH will go back to Heel

Does anyone have inside info on who may change sides

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Big Show always works better as heel.Somehow his size & persona dictates that Show is the bad guy.His feuds with Taker, HHH & Kurt Angle in the past have all been convincing & excellent.WWE tried to work him as a face during the Invasion storyline of 2001.That didn't work & he turned heel again shortly after the Draft lottery to SD.I read that he will remain heel & start a long-term feud with Taker.

HHH looks very likely to turn heel after he wins the WWE title at WM24.It's a good idea after his run with DX, The Game need a new angle with a heel turn.This will lead to a feud with Cena over the summer, which could lead to a title rematch at somewhere like Summerslam.

• 1 decade ago

He is an awesome heel when he had feuds with undertaker & ECW remember how good he was

I read I forget where HHH was going to be heel at SummerSlam against Booker when he returned but Vince said NO

Big Show is just a tweener for now

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why would he do that? Big Show sucks as a face. They don't have any good heels right now anyway. They need more to make up for the lack of having any.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Big Show was supposed to heel in this storyline, but Mayweather sucks =P

and Triple H has a lot a backstage heat so he will probably turn heel after he becomes champ.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Triple H-Heel

Big Show-Face

• L14M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No i think he will go heel.... WWE tried to get him as the heel in the mayweather feud but every1 cheers him

HHH says he wants to go back to a heel nd prob will cos of all influence he has backstage

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i completely agree with you...triple H will go back to heel and however tomorrow will see if big show actually survives the round with mayweather i think mayweather will win though

or at least i hope so

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he is good at heel. but i want him to be popular

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh im so excited oh wait im not getting it

• 1 decade ago

not so sure about that

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.