NFL MOCK DRAFT: And with the 5th pick in the draft the Kansas City Chiefs Select......?????

1 Miami - Chris Long DE 2 St Louis - Jake Long OT 3 Atlanta - Glenn Dorsey DT 4 Oakland - Darren McFadden RB 5 Kansas City Chiefs - ontheclock Please make a pick base on the these 4 prior picks. If you need more info on why these players were picked check my profile for past question on mock draft. Ok you... show more 1 Miami - Chris Long DE
2 St Louis - Jake Long OT
3 Atlanta - Glenn Dorsey DT
4 Oakland - Darren McFadden RB
5 Kansas City Chiefs - ontheclock

Please make a pick base on the these 4 prior picks. If you need more info on why these players were picked check my profile for past question on mock draft. Ok you be Carl Peterson(Chief's GM) and work your draft room. Who or what do the Chiefs do with their Pick. Their Biggest need is Offensive Line but with Jake Long off the board, do they Reach for someone like Ryan Clady, go best available and take Gholston even though end is not a need, Defensive Tackle is a possibility with Sedrick Ellis. Or maybe Matt Ryan, afterall how much faith could the Chiefs have in Brodie Croyle? Trade Down is a good possibility too, possible trade partners could be New England looking to leap the jets to get Gholston, or maybe the bengals looking for Sedrick Ellis, while the chiefs get value by moving back and can take that tackle at a better slot.
Update: Please dont Pick Players that have already been picked, Jake long went #2 to the Rams. So he is not avialable.
Update 2: I dont understand why people are so obsessed with Jake Long going #2. He is the best tackle on the board and any team looking for a tackle like the rams, dolphins, Atlanta are going to be looking hard at him. If the rams dont take Jake you can bet the farm Atlanta will take him. watch and see there is no way... show more I dont understand why people are so obsessed with Jake Long going #2. He is the best tackle on the board and any team looking for a tackle like the rams, dolphins, Atlanta are going to be looking hard at him. If the rams dont take Jake you can bet the farm Atlanta will take him. watch and see there is no way Jake Long last any longer than the 3rd pick.
16 answers 16