will gerrard go to play for an italian team next seazon? If yes, it will be Juventus??

Update:

Name the team he will likely play for.

Update 2:

Name the team he will likely play for.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

the important thing is that ho wont play for inter......i hope he will go to juve....the hope is the last one to die....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not sure Gerrard would adapt to Italian Football. Even if Liverpool fail to qualify for Champions League football next season, he will remain at Liverpool.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am not sure he will leave Liverpool though he is in fact un happy there and there has been many rumors about him wanting to leave but

I heard Juventus wanted Lampard not him but if they can get him i believe they will take him no doubt price a factor though(but he shouldnt be that expensive).

but i havent heard him being linked with them i have only read reports about Lampard being linked to Juventus.

If Gerrard leaves i dont know where he can go but a talent like his would be welcome anywhere.

Also as a Juventus fan i wouldnt mind having him in the sacred Black and White.

• 1 decade ago

No. Never. He is a Liverpool player and will always be. Even during the bad times, he will continue walk with Liverpool. That's one of the great players who play football for passion and not just for money.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not a chance!!! Italian football is the worst football to watch anywhere in the world....

Every tackle they end up on the floor rolling 10 metres down the pitch....

He will be staying put at Liverpool for quite some time. Scouser born and bred.

I would rather watch paint dry every weekend rather than Series A football. Its crap.

Source(s): YNWA
  • 1 decade ago

Steven Gerrard is a scouser till death. His blood is Liverpool red and I can't see him leaving. If he does leave then I think it will be to Spain not Italy.

• 1 decade ago

I can't see him ever moving!!

He had a chance a couple of seasons ago to Chelsea (when he changed his mind at the eleventh hour).

The only reason he would move is if the board ever indicated they would be prepared to sell (which I can't see happening!!).

• 1 decade ago

Juventus haha NO CHANCE, if he was stupid enough to leave Liverpool it would only be for one of the milan teams.

• 1 decade ago

He'll probably stay in Liverpool He's their Captain and best player.

• 1 decade ago

I think it's impossible,If he moves It wont be and Italian team.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why on earth would you think he would move?? u must be mad! his childhood team an city he lives in, nah cant see him leavin.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.