Have you seen this Obama photo op?

Click on this link with Obama holding the phone upside down. Ok, Obama supporters do not go beserk it may be altered who knows? But, this is so funny I had to share.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?p=2430761...

Sego- I agree that there are serious scandals but this question was meant in good clean fun and seriously did not deserve your rant. I normally ask more serious questions but this made me laugh today and I wanted to share. Chill out!

Sego- Another point you are simply copying and pasting this same response on everyone's question. C'mon what happened to being original and using insight to answer questions on here?

Okay Sego has now changed their name to Malki-talk about flip flopping

yes, that probably was altered... but hillarious (:

The whole point behind it is funny.

Thanks (: It's about time someone lightened up

I saw this and thought it was cute.

How many of us have NOT been caught not paying attention?

My senior annual in high school had a picture printed backwards. All words were backwards on the blackboard behind the students. Took ages for anyone to notice it. They were so busy looking at the people they did not notice the background.

And BTW

who's Sego?

I got it in an email and had a laugh. But I think it is probably altered in good clean fun.

I think it's true. I doubt if it's altered, simply because I find it hard to modify someone holding a phone upside-down.

Clinton '08

"May" be altered? See the blurry part of the handset at the bottom? That's where someone photoshopped the chord out.

I clicked on the link and it is cute...that's probably Hillary on the phone telling some lies and he's to polite to tell her to shut up and go back to sleep.

That's his way of retaliating.

Source(s): Life

if it was just the phone, there would be no problem, but it seems that most of his life, he has been flipped flopped

• canam

He looks like he is actually talking. Hey, if he can hear it that way, why not, tsk tsk.

That thread is terrible.

I had no idea S. Hannity was advocating that stuff

Yes it was altered

There was one of Bush like this that was circulated

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blb...