Mike
Mike asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

NFL MOCK DRAFT: And with the 4th pick in the draft the Oakland Raiders Select......?????

1 Miami - Chris Long DE

2 St Louis - Jake Long OT

3 Atlanta - Glenn Dorsey DT

4 Oakland - on the clock

Please make a pick base on the these 3 prior picks. If you need more info on why these players were picked check my profile for past question on mock draft. Now you be Crazy Al and make your pick as Al would. I think with Oakland guys like Vernon Gholston and McFadden are the Choices. But if you think otherwise let me know, I like explanations better than just a name, also Im not looking for what would be best for the team or what you think, I'm looking for what will actually happen with the pick. Best answer get 10 points and becomes the 4th pick in the Mock Draft.

• Jacoby

I'm doing the same and am on Atlanta

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aud_V...

I feel though he's not the best pick Al Davis will go for speed and hype and take McFadden. If Dorsey was avaliable I might say differently but w/him gone Davis buys into the hype. Oakland typically targets playters w/speed and Fargas is strictly an average back. Offense was the main problem in Oakland and I look for Al to draft McFaddenb in hopes of rebuilding a once prominant offense w/McFadden teaming w/last yrs 1st overall pick JaMarcus Russell

kind of a hard one. I think itll be Darren Mcfadden. Hes the number one player in the draft and the raiders could def. use him. Justin Vargas is a good starter tho so if they pass up on Mcfadden and take Gholston that wouldnt be too bad either. But Mcfadden has alot to offer for oakland and could be the differnce maker. Keep in mind that oakland has many needs and could use alot of help so a rb may not be tops.

The DE or DT cause you really need that plus you have a RB that did pretty good last year and there are plenty in this years draft. you Need another linebacker. Mcfadden is nothing like peterson. Peterson is an all day back . Mcfadden is a speed back that needs a pounder to wear down the defense.

Heres whats going down, the raiders will either pick mcfadden because the raiders need more explosive players and he is exactly that OR they go somewhat off the board and take Sedrick ellis because they NEED to fill the the hole Warren Sapp left when he retired this off season, Option number three they trade with Dallas or Detroit move down in the draft and net themselves an established playmaker from one of those teams!

I think they will take McFadden because there current running backs are not stars or really close to them. Rhodes is a career backup, Jordan is getting older and slower, and Fargas is very inconsistent and is not a very good starter. Fargas is a good backup. McFadden will be a instant star in the NFL and the Raiders need a good running back if they want to make the playoffs.

McFadden, they could pair him with Russell(their #1 from last year) and Walker and have a okay group. They could sneak into the playoffs if McFadden is anything like A. Peterson. and the defense is good as it was 2 years ago

They will pick McFadden no doubt about it. The Raiders are desperate for some kind of a spark on offense. They will try their chances on McFadden hoping that he will have a similar rookie season to Adrian Peterson. Frankly, I don't like their chances...

Micheal Crabtree Wr Texas Tech

Vernon Gholston, DE, Ohio State

Jake Long, this draft has gangstalicious backs until the 3rd round but the elite tackles will be gone by the 15th overall pick. And you might not get a chance for another one for awhile (if you think good tackles come along everyday just look at Robert Gallery or D'Brickashaw)

Hint of a good team!

O-line>Backs!