NFL MOCK DRAFT: And with the 4th pick in the draft the Oakland Raiders Select......?????

1 Miami - Chris Long DE 2 St Louis - Jake Long OT 3 Atlanta - Glenn Dorsey DT 4 Oakland - on the clock Please make a pick base on the these 3 prior picks. If you need more info on why these players were picked check my profile for past question on mock draft. Now you be Crazy Al and make your pick as Al... show more 1 Miami - Chris Long DE
2 St Louis - Jake Long OT
3 Atlanta - Glenn Dorsey DT
4 Oakland - on the clock

Please make a pick base on the these 3 prior picks. If you need more info on why these players were picked check my profile for past question on mock draft. Now you be Crazy Al and make your pick as Al would. I think with Oakland guys like Vernon Gholston and McFadden are the Choices. But if you think otherwise let me know, I like explanations better than just a name, also Im not looking for what would be best for the team or what you think, I'm looking for what will actually happen with the pick. Best answer get 10 points and becomes the 4th pick in the Mock Draft.