Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Third date dilemma! Help please!?

Long distance dating: should I travel 3 hours for a third date with a guy I like? We've really hit it off. He asked me to visit him for the weekend. Is it too soon? Or should I just go for it?!

I wish I could find a girl who'd go for it with me....first second or third date. Really tho, it's too early. Set your sex goal at...10.

If you know the guy well enough (which it sounds like you do, considering it's a third date), there is no reason not to go for it. Just because you are staying at his place over the weekend doesn't mean you have to do anything you aren't comfortable with. Just ask him ahead of time if he has a guest room or something set up for you so he doesn't get any ideas or make bad assumptions...

• Starry

I'd say go for it if you both are fine with it. 3 hours isn't that big of a deal anyways and if its the third date then you guys must be liking each other.

• ?

You need to know why he has been out of work and if he is likely to find a job soon, if it were me I would say that I also can not afford to keep travelling but keep the chat going in case he turns out to be a nice guy thats had some bad luck. I deffinately would not travel there again until he has come to you.

if you really like him then its never too soon, but always ask your slef if you'll be safe. Make sure people know where you are an who your with and all those kind of precaution thingys

Have fun and bring protection if you do decide to go, never depend on the guy for condoms!

Too soon...3 hours away is 3 hours away. Dating someone in the same zip code is difficult enough, but 3 hours...uh uh.

i guess if you really like him and trust him then go for it... depends on how it has been with previous dates. if you just feel insecure then maybe you are not ready. any way, who says that because you do visit something has to happen?

its ur third date with him? if it is then why not but if its ur first with him but 3 with others including him then make sure hes not a rapeist. those people scare me just like nuns.

Why don't you meet halfway? Then you could see if he's really into you, otherwise you're the one making all the effort. . .

just go for it