Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA funniest ebay posting ever!!!! (joke)?

this is a description of an item posted on ebay it's too funny.

I will post directions on how to get to the original item as it is expired and pulled from ebay.

I received this stupid pen on my birthday years ago from my ex-wife, and even before I divorced her flabby body, I hated the pen. I have no idea why she bought me this piece of crap. Sure, it writes fine and could "seem" kind of cool, but I hate it. The color is ugly, it barely fits in my banana sized hands, and it comes with some weird carrying case. King Kong could barely write with it. Every time I open up my drawer and see this waste of space, I am reminded that I used to be married to that skank who gave me a stupid pen for my birthday. It's not like I collect pens or anything, or even take time to write stuff down. I use a computer to write. OK, call me different, but even if I did like or use pens, this is not the one I would have spent money on.

I received this stupid pen on my birthday years ago from my ex-wife, and even before I divorced her flabby body, I hated the pen. I have no idea why she bought me this piece of crap. Sure, it writes fine and could "seem" kind of cool, but I hate it. The color is ugly, it barely fits in my banana sized hands, and it comes with some weird carrying case. King Kong could barely write with it. Every time I open up my drawer and see this waste of space, I am reminded that I used to be married to that skank who gave me a stupid pen for my birthday. It's not like I collect pens or anything, or even take time to write stuff down. I use a computer to write. OK, call me different, but even if I did like or use pens, this is not the one I would have spent money on. I have no idea how much she paid for it, but I can guarantee you it was my money she used to buy it. She could barely hold down a job, let alone cook for herself.

to read the rest.

google:

ebay item 3837676332

and click on the CACHED version of the first result.

this will bring up the posting.

Please feel free to browse my other questions, I post jokes all the time.

the guy posted it for a penny and it sold for $31!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

"....did I mention she burned down the microwave?....."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm still reading it, and am falling off my chair!!!

I think I'm going to take a couple of days off from posting jokes.

Nothing else will seem funny to me for a while.

aahaha I'll have to check it out. That's hilarious.. but why is he making the pen sound bad and horrible? He wants to sell it doesn't he?

Thats some of the funniest crap ive ever heard! Here, have a star! and whatever else i can give to you too!

A-. The anecdote evoked sizable merriment. Bravo!

• Zoe

that is funny.

that pen looks like it costed about 2 bucks!!!!!

hahahahaha now he has 31 more dollars!

Source(s): ==]]

This is awesome! I'm glad he's happily married now. Where do you find all this great material?

haha thats great haha ebay as revenge.

• Adil A

omg are u serious thats so funny hahaha

HAHAHAHAH! i love it dude...you are just like me posting jokes everyday..the only difference is mine is lil dirty..

funny

seems like he was advertising his ex-wife as well