Sppurr asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

Anyone know any lenders who will lend to people with bad credit?

Im after a loan for £5000 but have bad credit history. I have 3 defaults from about 4 years. The loan is to pay them off. Was just wondering which lenders are more likely to lend me money.

I agree with the poster above when he/she states that you should visit a financial counselor. It sounds as though you are in a cycle of borrowing money to pay back other borrowed money. If you continue doing the same thing over and over, the results will be the same.

The financial counselor will be able to work with you to create a plan to get out of debt, so you can finally be clear of these debts.

There may be a credit union in your local area. They won't be able to lend you that much but perhaps something to pay some of it off.

Please don't go to the loan sharks or the doorstep lenders. Are there any family members or friends that could help?

check out http://cheaploancheck.com they may have some helpful info for ya. good luck!