What are your feelings regarding Anderson Cooper's biased election coverage?

If you have been watching Anderson Cooper's show on CNN he has been growingly negative and one sided on his campaign coverage. What are your feelings about him?

BOBO- From your answer, it is apparent you are the nut job! Your assumption that I am from a de-funded public system and red state is totally of mark and uncalled for. You could use some anger mgmt classes. Your screen name fits you what a clown. Clown is a "nice" word for what I really think of your ignorance. As far as examples, do you own a TV? Can you watch or look up CNN's website or are you incompetant to research? Don't drink and Yahoo redneck!

He is extremely Pro Obama, and It bothered me that he did not call out Obama on boldly lying to him on that friday when he claimed he had never heard his pastor use language like the tape, then apologize to the nation the next week, and admit he WAS there for some other racially charged speeches, when he was on his day with the candidate.

Source(s): Where is his Journalistic Integrity?

Anderson Cooper is horrible, as is most of the mainstream media. None of them have any journalistic integrity nor do any of them have a journalistic bone in thier body. I was flipping channels the other day and caught a bit of Cooper on the campaign trail with Obama and when Obama said that he made sure to watch AC360 everyday Cooper flat out wet himself and blushed worse than a teenage girl getting kissed by [insert teen idol of choice]. It's really sad that these newspersons, except for Russert really, don't push politicians and hold their feet to the fire. That's why I watch the Newshour with Jim Leher, the Daily Show with Jon Stewart and the Colbert Report and listen to NPR even though they try a little too hard to go for the heartstrings. I miss Murrow and Cronkite.

• willd

Yep, he's a bit of a joke really.

Anyone would think he's in the running to be on the ticket with Obama, he's such a clown.

I like Anderson.

You know they have to change up time to time.

because they will be accused of being bias.

Dan Abrams, just did a 360 and started stabbing at Obama, then

the next day Hillary, Obama, then Hillary etc.

He has a segment, called Blunders, mistakes, lies, misunderstandings.

He'll mention McCain and say something like "he's caught sleeping"

• tommie

He's laughable.I sure hope no-one is using him as the sole source for their news coverage. And here I was ..stupid lil ' ole me!! ...thinking news media was supposed to be just give us the news and let us make up our own minds!

• Power

I love Anderson Cooper.

Give real examples please, I don't see from your value judgment without the examples, sorry. Just another right-wing nut job spouting off without any proof or examples. Another former student of a red state de-funded public school system making stupid statements, not based upon any facts. Hey the civil ended over 150 years ago and the South lost, get over it!

He can kiss my A**. I can't stand him and none of the CNN nor fox. I only watch to swear at them all!

I call him Anderson Pooper.

He's always been biased. Where have you been?