What to give my boyfriend for our 3 year anniversary?

Back at Valentine's Day I told myself that I would just get my boyfriend some candy and then I'd do something more personal and romantic for our 3 years. Well I've let that sneak up on me and now our 3 year anniversary is tomorrow and I haven't gotten/made him anything at all and I have no idea... show more Back at Valentine's Day I told myself that I would just get my boyfriend some candy and then I'd do something more personal and romantic for our 3 years. Well I've let that sneak up on me and now our 3 year anniversary is tomorrow and I haven't gotten/made him anything at all and I have no idea what to do. He's a firefighter so I was going to maybe try to get something related to that, but now it's a little late. PLEASE PLEASE help me with some ideas. For our first year I got this picture box thing and wrote him a poem and put in tickets from all the movies and places we had been, and I think I out-did myself, because now I have nothing.
Update: I'm 18 and he's 19 and we both live with our parents and sisters, so that should rule out a few ideas.
Update 2: And I do know that he would love something sweet and meaningful.