What to give my boyfriend for our 3 year anniversary?

Back at Valentine's Day I told myself that I would just get my boyfriend some candy and then I'd do something more personal and romantic for our 3 years. Well I've let that sneak up on me and now our 3 year anniversary is tomorrow and I haven't gotten/made him anything at all and I have no idea what to do. He's a firefighter so I was going to maybe try to get something related to that, but now it's a little late. PLEASE PLEASE help me with some ideas. For our first year I got this picture box thing and wrote him a poem and put in tickets from all the movies and places we had been, and I think I out-did myself, because now I have nothing.

I'm 18 and he's 19 and we both live with our parents and sisters, so that should rule out a few ideas.

And I do know that he would love something sweet and meaningful.

is he your soul mate? if so put your love , and how lucky and happy you are to be with him on paper, those are the most important things in a relationship , communicate and make your relationship stronger , material things mean nothing at all.

Get e woman's firefighter out fit (sexual one) and rescue him in the bathroom ;) And then write him a poem! That's sweet! So it shows you have 2 sides: sweet and sour! xD

Special made candle will be very romantic, along with red and white roses and home made dinner

well what are those old sayings they say!

i cant remember!

anyway where are u from, give a nice romantic getaway

or

a concert ticket to his fav band or sport

Prepare him a nice steak dinner wearing only your apron.

Source(s): The Color of Night (1994)

A branded tee? Nice frame with a potrait of you and him together?

A portable, wireless hand vac for his car

• Lew

It depends on the guy. once year my wife got me all this sentimental stuff and I was bored with it. Then she started getting me tools and things I needed and I was thrilled.

Wtf...guys dont want materialistic presents. Just get him a lingere and a really good lapdance.

A porsche 911 turbo .. color: silver