Setting up a new NHL team in Las Vegas, what are your ideas?

Now that I feel better!! I will now ask a better question. The NHL will have a team in Vegas, it is just a matter of when. Does anyone know if Sin City is in the works of building a new arena in order to try to bring in a NHL and NBA team? These questions are if you are in control of the entire set-up 1.... show more Now that I feel better!! I will now ask a better question.
The NHL will have a team in Vegas, it is just a matter of when.
Does anyone know if Sin City is in the works of building a new arena in order to try to bring in a NHL and NBA team?

These questions are if you are in control of the entire set-up
1. Would you have the team play on or off Las Vegas Blvd?
2. If on Las Vegas Blvd, would you build a new arena or make updates to the MGM Grand one where the Kings have their annual Frozen Fury during the preseason?
2A? If you choose a new arena, what is the name of it?
3. What is the name of your team? The Las Vegas_________? or The Nevada_________?

4. What is the roster of your team from the expansion draft?
5. Who are the coaches? GM? The owners? etc?
6. Would you offer gambling inside the arena? If yes, what games? After all you can gamble inside the supermarkets in Nevada, fair question to ask.
7. What are your other ideas to your hockey team and more in Las Vegas?
Update: Looks like I may have answered my own first question.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/20395776/