How can we petition Yahoo Answers to add a new section?

One of my contacts suggested there should be a section on YA for witches, vampires + otherkin. That idea got me thinking.... Is there a category for occult, magic + metaphysics? You can't really drop questions of this nature into the Religion and Spirituality section very well, because it upsets the... show more One of my contacts suggested there should be a section on YA for witches, vampires + otherkin. That idea got me thinking....

Is there a category for occult, magic + metaphysics?

You can't really drop questions of this nature into the Religion and Spirituality section very well, because it upsets the Christians and Atheists. Then too, they're so busy bashing each other and the Muslims, that serious questions get swept away and overlooked.

How can we ask YA to give us a new section, like maybe "Magic + Metaphysics" or "Alternative Lifestyles"?

- P.