WHaT HAPPENED TO...................?

NATE DOGG

I KNOW HE HAD A STROKE LIKE A YEAR AGO BUT WHAT'S HE DOING NOW?

AKON AND T-PAIN SWAGGER JACKED HIM

Update:

THANK YOU wildchica619

7 Answers

Relevance
  • NONAME
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

a stroke! oh lord! why do the black people keep having problems? 2008 has been a bad year for blacks already.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No Akon and T-Pain did NOT swagger jack him. Nate Dogg and those two have NOTHING what so ever in common, apart from that they all sing. All three of them sing about completely different things. Nate Dogg has featured on sooo many songs that his vocal cords are probably worn out. He's most likely just taking a break, but at the same time he is not very relavent in hip hop at the moment, since the West Coast is dead at the time being.

• kara
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Pray to God consistently while trying, as God helps those who help themselves rather than those who are lazy. Lord Krisna said in Bhagavad Gita, we have to carry out our works and renounce the fruit of our action. So we must keep trying and find joy in doing our work, whether or not we get the desired result. We should not lose hope. Do your best and leave the rest to God,it will all come right some day or night.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know but I wanted to say I love your rap you sent to the grl tryin to give to her bf.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hahaha...

Yeah he's the Chorus KING

Uhm.. I'm sure he has something in the works.

Source(s): GET WELL SOON NATE!!!
  • 1 decade ago

OMG! I didnt know he had a stroke! I have to look that up. Thanks for the info-

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah what happened to him?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.