Who would you rather have on your NFL team? Ray Lewis or Terrell Owens and why.?

My friend and I are arguing on if Terrell Owens is a better Wide Reciever than Ray Lewis is a MLB. So Who would you rather have on your team?

Favorite Answer

Ray Lewis in a landslide; Owens was never a SB MVP, and has been known to be a poison in the locker room. Lewis is a great leader and the rock of the Ravens defense, which has been playing fantastic this decade, and bailed out the lackluster offense all these years. Plus, owens sometimes cries like a baby, and Lewis doesnt; when he cries its out of passion and anger; does anybody remember him before the pats game this season as they did the moment of silence for Sean Taylor? The passion and grief in his eyes is exactly the reason why hes such a great player and leader.

In terms of raw skill, Owens is a fantastic receiver, but Lewis all by himself causes headaches for the offensive coordinators of their opponents. He can break down offensive formations and schemes better than anyone else in the league; even though he is getting older, his mind is sharp as always. Owens on the other hand complains all the time and was practically booted out the door in philly.

Ray Lewis, no question. Hell, I might even put him on my team over Peyton manning

I live in Baltimore, so take this for what it's worth. If I was starting a team today, and there were other quality receivers available, I take Ray Lewis. RL puts butts in the stands, and he might not be the animal he once was, but he's still better than probably 75% of MLB's in the NFL today because of his vision. He's also a leader with big game experience, has a championship, and doesn't have a "look at me" type personality. He also helps develop his teammates and can obviously quickly make people forget when he slips up, because a lot of you seem to have amnesia. Yes, TO is arrogant, and brings a lot of negative attention on himself, but as far as I know he's NEVER been accused of killing anyone! However, he has more than made up for it by participating in numerous community events and trying to rebuild a crumbling city. Ray Lewis, final answer, Regis.

• Ryan

Ray Lewis

Ray Lewis even though they are both great players at their respective positions. Ray because he is a better leader and will have a locker room presence. Plus he has better hands than TO

TO is a phenomenal talent at wide receiver, but ray lewis is not only a great mlb but he's also a great team leader. he pumps his team up and puts his team first. TO is a me first kind of guy. I'd definitely take ray lewis because of his leadership abilities.

Ray Lewis is easily top 5 Middle Linebackers to ever play the game.

Terrell Owens is definetly not in the top 10 of Wideouts to ever play the game.

Ray Lewis, hands down.

Even though I am Cowboys fan Ray Lewis. Offense wins games defense win championshops. If you need proof just ask the Patriots. Of course this assumes both of them were at their prime.

Ray Lewis

Why

Ray Lewis doesn't cry

Ray Lewis hands down....he will anchor your defense, he wont cry to the media, he is a leader, 100x more reliable then T.O. and will give you 200 percent every down and make everyone around him better.

Id have to say T.O. Lewis is on the down side of his career while T.O. is still dominating, even tho owens drops way too many easy ones