Non-Christians, how do you deal with this?

I've just recently announced that I am no longer a christian because of the many problems with the bible and the faith overall. But now that I've told people this, (just simply stating that I am no longer Christian, in a nice way) I've been becoming more and more rejected by people who I thought really... show more I've just recently announced that I am no longer a christian because of the many problems with the bible and the faith overall. But now that I've told people this, (just simply stating that I am no longer Christian, in a nice way) I've been becoming more and more rejected by people who I thought really cared about me (living in a small community makes it really bad). At school people shout at me in the halls that I'm going to hell. My family's starting to shun me. Even Facebook friends have started to delete me from their friends list. I havn't criticized anyone at all for being christian.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? How do/did you deal with it?

PLEASE NO PREACHING.
Update: Guy with the girl: thanks for not preaching ;)

Yeah, actually I do live in the Midwest... Wisconsin
Update 2: Thank you all for the kind answers.