What's The Difference Between "Mini" and "Teddy" Shi-Chon?

when i chose my Shi-Chon the breeder told me he was a "mini" and my sister got a "teddy" what is the difference. He offered to explain it to me but i wanted him to think i knew what i was doing so i told him i knew already. i wish i knew now. i have been pulling my hair out trying to figure it out.
Update: whatever hello sunshine is talking about is nothing. my puppy is very healthy, does not come from a puppy mill, and is ASPCA certified. if you don't believe me go to www.dcdogfinders.com and see for yourself.
Update 2: and why is everybody think i paid a grip for my pup. he was only $450 i don't think thats a lot considering i have paid a grand for a purebred yorkie that died 4 months after i got it and was blind and i didn't know until after she died. i know about mills and i bought her from one(befor i knew) and i will... show more and why is everybody think i paid a grip for my pup. he was only $450 i don't think thats a lot considering i have paid a grand for a purebred yorkie that died 4 months after i got it and was blind and i didn't know until after she died. i know about mills and i bought her from one(befor i knew) and i will never do that again. (p.s. a Shi-Chon is a Bichon and Shi-Tzu mix)
Update 3: my pup comes with this, see for yourself: Comprehensive 5 year Health Warranty Veterinarian checkup before going home All required vaccinations and de-worming VPI Health Insurance discount voucher Professional grooming prior to pickup AKC or ACA registration forms Home raised and... show more my pup comes with this, see for yourself:
Comprehensive 5 year Health Warranty

Veterinarian checkup before going home

All required vaccinations and de-worming

VPI Health Insurance discount voucher

Professional grooming prior to pickup

AKC or ACA registration forms

Home raised and socialized

Partially paper trained

24 hour customer service
Update 4: Well all of you have wasted your time because i'm still getting him and we will takeover the world. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Update 5: And why the hell do people write so much anyway. GET A LIFE people. all you had was write a simple i don't know or no response at all. WOW!!!!!
Update 6: i finally really read the a+ essay responses that everybody wrote and dogs can be considered AKC or ACA certified if both parents go through a rigorous health screening(x-rays, worms, all that jazz) so yeah.