Charting ovulation? please help i have no clue how to do this.?

I was on the depo shot for a year, then bc pills for a month and i am now ttc. I want to start a chart and see when im ovulation if im even ovulating at all. its been a months now since my last pill and normal periods have returned thank god. i hope thats a good sign. anyone have any advice on how to tell wealther... show more I was on the depo shot for a year, then bc pills for a month and i am now ttc. I want to start a chart and see when im ovulation if im even ovulating at all. its been a months now since my last pill and normal periods have returned thank god. i hope thats a good sign. anyone have any advice on how to tell wealther or not im ovulating and how to find a good chart? please help im totally new to this my first son i was on every bc in the world when i got pregnant so im really not sure how to go about this .. thanks so much ladies best of luck
Update: sorry about the errors haha oviously i didnt read threw this before i posted it thanks again