how do i copy a movie to a dvd?

somebody pls help, i need answer in plain english as Im really not clued up when it comes to anything to do with technology

ok firstly, i have a hp dv2000 which has built in rewriter and dvd.

I have manged to d.load a movie and its saved in my ares folder where i d.loaded it from , but im trying to copy it to a disc, when i try with windows it doesnt allow me to do so.

can somebody pls tell me do i need to install something to enable me to do this, and secondly if i do pls pls pls can the instructions be straight forward

thankyou all so much

im very frustrated at the mo. been trying all sorts of stuff just nothing works.

Kind regards

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

you need to download a DVD burner but if you want to watch the DVD on your TV you need a DVD maker...this one lets you have 15 goes free...

AVI to DVD maker

http://www.brothersoft.com/avi-to-dvd-maker-downlo...

open this program then insert your blank DVD-RW

• KeWr
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It's called copyright protection. It's illegal.

But I have a magic number to tell you:

09-f9-11-02-9d-74-e3-5b-d8-41-56-c5-63-56-88-c0

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try downloading Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 at: www.ashampoo.com/frontend/products/php/product.php?session_langid=2&idstring=0710 - You can use this software to burn movies, music and more to CD's, DVD's, and even Blue-Ray Discs!!

• 1 decade ago

http://www.dvdflick.net/

free. very easy to use.

if you have money to spend convertxtodvd is ideal. It has a few extra bells and whistles but does the same job as dvdflick.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

use a software called nero if u have it...try to write the DVD using that software..

• 1 decade ago

to be hones

I have no idea as to how it works very sure youR more good than me hope many users here will help you out

• 1 decade ago

hv u used nero??

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.