how do i copy a movie to a dvd?

somebody pls help, i need answer in plain english as Im really not clued up when it comes to anything to do with technology

ok firstly, i have a hp dv2000 which has built in rewriter and dvd.

I have manged to d.load a movie and its saved in my ares folder where i d.loaded it from , but im trying to copy it to a disc, when i try with windows it doesnt allow me to do so.

can somebody pls tell me do i need to install something to enable me to do this, and secondly if i do pls pls pls can the instructions be straight forward

thankyou all so much

im very frustrated at the mo. been trying all sorts of stuff just nothing works.

Kind regards

you need to download a DVD burner but if you want to watch the DVD on your TV you need a DVD maker...this one lets you have 15 goes free...

AVI to DVD maker

http://www.brothersoft.com/avi-to-dvd-maker-downlo...

open this program then insert your blank DVD-RW

• KeWr

It's called copyright protection. It's illegal.

But I have a magic number to tell you:

09-f9-11-02-9d-74-e3-5b-d8-41-56-c5-63-56-88-c0

try downloading Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 at: www.ashampoo.com/frontend/products/php/product.php?session_langid=2&idstring=0710 - You can use this software to burn movies, music and more to CD's, DVD's, and even Blue-Ray Discs!!

http://www.dvdflick.net/

free. very easy to use.

if you have money to spend convertxtodvd is ideal. It has a few extra bells and whistles but does the same job as dvdflick.

use a software called nero if u have it...try to write the DVD using that software..

to be hones

I have no idea as to how it works very sure youR more good than me hope many users here will help you out

hv u used nero??