moneymakingmachine is right?

I don't exactly know if this is a scam but every time i watch Youtube to find videos on ways to make money online i end up here.

In these videos you will see various people with different backgrounds saying that they make 200$ or more in a day putting in only 2hrs or so of work.

I was interested in a video which said one could earn money just by uploading pictures and adding simple tags to them.Yes he earned 150$ for doing this as well.

When i visit this site www.moneymakingmachine.cn,all i can see are more Ads pertaining to Home businesses and how they will help you get started.

I'm kind of fed up...So if anyone knows or has experience with this site please answer.

Your help will be appreciated.

They're all scams. Or pyramid schemes.

I heard of one that was advertised in a successful local newspaper that read simply "For the secret of how to get between £5 and £100 sent to you in the mail every week, in cash, without having to lift a finger, send your name and address, along with a £5 registration fee to xxxx".

All people got after 'registering' were instructions on how to set up a similar advertisement in a newspaper.

I found it funny.

It's a scam There are NO employers who hire you without a single face to face interview. If he were overseas, then he would have a local recruitment agency interviewing you. Nobody hires random people over the Internet Did he send you an I-9 and W-4 form as required by law before he asked you to start? That's more proof this is illegal He's phishing for your info to steal your identity and empty your account. DO NOT send any info. Instead file a police report

Nope. It is a scam.