Would this be an example of an apple not falling far from the tree?

WASHINGTON - State Department employees inappropriately examined the passport files of Democratic Sens. Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton, a security breach that forced Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to apologize to Obama.

The disclosure of inappropriate passport inquiries recalled an incident in 1992, when a Republican political appointee at the State Department was demoted over a search of presidential candidate Bill Clinton's passport records. At the time he was challenging President George H.W. Bush.

I just would like to take this time to say that I am just absolutely in LOVE with Condoleezza Rice for that. And yes Im saying it because I think I can get something.

how could this be interpreted as a literal question approximately apples and timber?logic tells everybody with any that must be a fact an apple will no longer be able to land lots farther from a tree than that's preliminary drop element.(land)it could and can finally end up in many places how else do vegetation unfold.yet as a ways because of the fact the real element of the question debra hit the nail on the top as she generally does