Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Why is anal sex so dangerous?

Me and my BF are thinking of doing it sometime. But I have heard it is dangerous...

And that the condom can tear?

Because it is a rougher form of sex..

Can u help me?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • LRolly
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

anus isn't made for sex. doesn't lube, doesn't stretch. anus can tear too not just condom. also if it's done without a condom it can cause infections and long term damage (cos semen has an immuno-suppressant and vagina has natural anti-bacterial agents that anus hasn't got)

Finally if you go anal don't let his d**k or anything else that went in near your vag or you can get MASSIVE infections in your vagina.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Anal sex can indeed be dangerous, but then again, so can all sex. Here are some of the things that can happen, and ways you can protect against it.

* Small, tiny tears in the anus. Anal tissue is very thin and delicate, and prone to tearing (which is why it is riskier for disease transmission than other types of sex). The way to prevent this is to make sure to use lots of lubrication so things slide smoothly; less friction means less possibility of tears.

* Urinary tract infections. While anal sex doesn't have to be dirty/unclean the way it is often perceived, it is still a place where fecal matter goes. So no matter how well you clean so that it's a pretty, sweet-smelling experience, in terms of bacteria, it may still be there. And while it's not a real problem (bacteria's everywhere), if you do anal sex without a condom, that bacteria may get caught up in his urinary tract and create an infection. Not pretty! The easy way to fix it: use a condom.

* Fistulas. Although rare, if you get a tear ("fissure") in your anus, it can potentially develop into a crack, which may get infected, and then it can gradually extend out through the wall of the bowel and form a channel across, through and into a nearby organ. This allow feces to flow from the rectum into the vagina and out- definitely not a good thing and you'll need surgery to fix it.

Anal sex isn't a rougher form of sex; it's just that the anus isn't self-lubricating like the vagina, therefore you have to take precautions with it. A thicker condom and lots of lubrication will help you; I'd also advise Googling about anal sex to learn more and prepare both of yourselves (read it aloud together and discuss it).

Anal sex can be quite a safe and pleasurable experience for both sexes (either receptive or performative), if you go about it correctly.

Good luck and enjoy!

• 3 years ago

Is Anal Dangerous

• 1 decade ago

If you are thinking about trying I suggest you go for it when YOU are ready. The dangers you find in the practice of anal sex are there because the female does not prepare herself for the event and/or he is too abusive and does not stop if she tells him due to pain. Again, the pain is due to lack of preparation.

During my studies and practice I've learned from my partners that The key is preparation:

First thing is to empty the colon. Use an enema at least 30 minutes BEFORE penetration. If you don't empty the colon you will experience pain and have a risk for rupture/lacerations of the colon or anus tearing. Just for illustration, fill a sock to the top with newspapers; now try to put your fist IN the sock to the toes... very hard to do. Now empty the sock and try to put your hand in. very easy with minimal expansion of the sock, If you use the enema your colon would not be stretched that much once you get the feces out of the way.

Two. LUBE, you can never have too much lube. Use a water based lube. DO NOT use Petroleum based lubricants or lotions such as baby oil or petroleum jelly. Go to an adult store or pharmacy, they have water based personal lubricants that will work fine. Have him apply it inside your anus with his fingers, very slowly. This will do two things, lubricate you and assist with relaxing the sphincter. Have him use one or two fingers for at least five minutes while he goes down on you or caress your body... just ensure he helps on relaxing your anus muscles.

Three take it easy and have him agree that when you say stop it means stop. You must control speed and depth of penetration or rhythm of encounter. For the first penetration try to push a little as if having a bowel movement, this will assist on relaxing the anus and ease penetration. He will enjoy if you tighten your anus after he penetrates.

I recommend he use a condom to prevent infections. After you finish ensure you both wash up very well. NEVER go from anal to vaginal sex without washing. This would be VERY DANGEROUS for you.

If you are concerned about STD's just ensure you have a clean partner.

Take it easy and have fun.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Anal sex is 'higher risk' then vaginal sex for HIV transmission. While you might have the impression that having sex once with someone with HIV means you are infected, in reality, the odds on each _given_ encounter are against transmission - though enough times going at it, eventually you'll get it. Anal sex is somewhat higher risk for transmission because there are almost _always_ tiny tears that the virus can enter.

The other risk I'm aware of with anal sex is that if your partner penetrates you anally, then goes back to your vagina, it could cause an infection.

Assuming neither of you carry any STDs, and you don't go from *** to vagina, it should be fine.

• 4 years ago

To be frank, safety relies on a lot of factors (I.E. hygiene, his size). The main thing to consider is whether or not you feel comfortable. If you experience more than a little pain during, it could probably lead to serious medical problems. Another thing is, the vagina is naturally lubricated, while the anus is not, so I highly advise use of lubricant to prevent serious problems such as rectal prolapse. As for him ejaculating in you, that isn't a medical problem, assuming he is clean and without any S.T.D.s.

• 5 years ago

People lets all eat off our toilets, And have a homo reality show from birth to death lets make fuel from poop poo lets just make robotic anuses from ancient aliens, speaking of aliens I think there is one in the toilet that escaped from my anus I named ewwwgy from magoogy it definitely stinks need not to try to get back into its former cavity Oh no could you imagine ewwwgy magoogy trying to re enter the anus that it came out of, The penis is designed tor vaginas!!!!!!! anything in this life that is forced on us and isn t logically widespread psychologically consented is usually in vein and self destructs which can be categorized as a political view of a law or religious ,best term is SIN!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Anal sex is dangerous because the membrane is very sensitive and can tear if he is rough. the membrane isn't designed to be stretched, like the vaginal wall, so it can cause disconfort. also, it is easier to transmit STD's through anal sex, becuae the thin membrane can bleed or contract a virus easier.

• Mike
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Most people can catch HIV through anal sex, that's one main reason.

• 1 decade ago

not only dangerous but painful. not worth it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.