Small business - any ideas??

I have a small storage area, telephone and the internet - can anyone throw some ideas at me what small business I could run - as for the life of me cannot think of one?

ink cartridge shop

Huge market, huge profits.

Check out www.unfranchising.co.uk

Source(s): www.unfranchising.co.uk

Here are some of my ideas:

Internet Cafe

Newsagents/Tuck Shop

Ice Cream Parlor

Cloak Room

Pound Shop

Stationary

Bakers

Telephone Point

Information Centre

A Builders Cafe

Motorway Services

Laundarette

Dry Cleaners

Discount Shop

Gallery

Help Point

First Aid Stop

=]

Sounds like you have the property, what you should do is get a few pipe corrals, fence off some pasture land and do some horse boarding. As for the minature horse business, it can be tough. There isn't alot of demand right now for the mini's, at least not in CA, and there is alot that goes into breeding, taking care of a pregnant mare, foaling, etc., so your costs would be high and your benefits would be low.

Hello,

There is a real income system through which you can earn life long. They do not promise to make you a millionaire over night but the income is steady and slowly builds up to substantial amount. If you just register with them, you pay a small one time fee and that's it. Even if you never go back to their site their system keeps on paying you automatically. You do not even have to claim your money; it comes automatically to your account every month.

But if you are a serious man and you are in a position to refer people to the system then you can really make real money through this system. But bear in mind that even if you do not refer anyone you still get paid every month. So either way you get paid. I would say it's the best of both worlds you can get in a single system.

Visit them at http://www.dozentips.com to get to know their system is details and register for a secure future.

Regards,

Sudip

The best idea I ever had but I never transported into reality was umbrellas. get 1000 £5 umbrellas and wait until it rains at 3 in the afternoon. Then go to the station. Pain large numbers on them and charge £10 - £5 deposit returnable.

You don't like it because you think it wont work? Thank god I never tried it them LOL

• arlene

1

Ways to make money online.

Sells On Ebay :

Selling on ebay is the best home based bussiness.You have to find the wholesalers of the products you want to sell , try finding it from yellowpages , once you find it , you could earn lots of money selling on ebay.

Payperpost :

Advertisers are always looking for people with writing skills to write for them , if you can write articles and blogs , here is the best way to make money online.You get paid $20 for your first post.

The best pay to post - www.payperpost.url-Site. com

Online paid surveys :

Companies pay big bucks to people like you and me just to know what we are thinking so they can improve their products and services, if you have enough free time , this could be the best opportunity to make money online.

The best site for online paid surveys -

www.surveyscout.url-site. com

Blogging :

You could start blogging and earn revenues from adsense on your blog .The key is to drive lots of traffics (visitors) to click your ads.

jack

Hi,

I bought 20,000 bubble wrap simulator key rings from china,

Nearly all sold.....

You can do it next..... I have had enough

Money is good, but time consuming

Cheers

£££££

If I had an idea, it would be turned into a business already... not to mention the fact that it would be my idea... not yours. Be creative. Don't be lazy.

Steal brains out of people who are sleeping and sell them to OCP