If it is generally agreed that humans are naturally inquisitive and search for "truth" "meaning" and

that which is beyond their understanding, then is it logical for them to "believe in nothing"? I mean "nothing" as in zeo faith in any supernatural being or force of creation or order etc. Also - please answer with any explaination or theory you may have on this topic. (I mean no disrespect... show more that which is beyond their understanding, then is it logical for them to "believe in nothing"? I mean "nothing" as in zeo faith in any supernatural being or force of creation or order etc.
Also - please answer with any explaination or theory you may have on this topic.

(I mean no disrespect for Atheists or Agnostics here. I just saw a question asking about logic in Spiritual discussions, and I thought of this question).

Thank you
have a great triple dimple morning!
:)))
Update: acid z: you "believe" - but is it logical?
Update 2: Steve: sorry, I don't believe I'm confusing anything. I have knowledge AND belief in many things. But is it logical to reconcile having faith in something as opposed to not having faith in something. I'm not looking for a knee jerk reaction to this question. I would like to know what you think is... show more Steve: sorry, I don't believe I'm confusing anything. I have knowledge AND belief in many things. But is it logical to reconcile having faith in something as opposed to not having faith in something. I'm not looking for a knee jerk reaction to this question. I would like to know what you think is logical about not having faith when we seem to be wired to do so.
Update 3: Sips: how did I miss the point? If people are content to state that they have faith that life most probably came from a cosmic upchuck. Arent' they covering up said faith by saying they will simply accept the beauty of that assumption? I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong here. I'm asking if there... show more Sips: how did I miss the point? If people are content to state that they have faith that life most probably came from a cosmic upchuck. Arent' they covering up said faith by saying they will simply accept the beauty of that assumption?
I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong here. I'm asking if there is logic in either scenario.