Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why are there so many people in the Religion and Spirituality section?

All of you people in Religion and Spirituality! Don't you know this section is for RELIGIONS and SPIRITS ONLY! Why don't you go hang out in the People section? Gawd!

Oh! Sorry, Joe F. I grabbed them by accident. Here you go.

well there used to be doctor who avatars around here... and then they went missing.. I am still looking for them.. .BUT I am just stuck with these comic guys... :-(

I'm here because I don't know where you live and I can't knock on your door at an inconveneint time. I am also kidding. *drink*

Yeehaw! I did my first cut and paste for an answer! Lord, I hate those half mile long cut and paste answers!

• JAT

Indeed! And if I catch another commoner in the Royalty section I shall have them banished!

• Amie

Question back at you... Is anywhere in the physical world (as opposed ot the spiritual world) a friendly, non-threatening place where anyone can share their views without the threat of persecution? Internet - Physical Mind - Spiritual It is only when we release the physical that all places stop being unfriendly and threatening to ourselves; and it is then that we share our views in humility.

People like to think they always have some thing deep and meaningful to say, and have an opinion on absolutely everything.

LOL! I'm actually a religion that worships spirits--mainly Baileys, Schnapps, Whiskey, etc.

• Jeanne

Because it is much more interesting that the bull fighting and cooking sections.

People hang out here?

;0)

• Ramjet

LOL

we were asked to go forth and multiply and ..well.... you know the rest.....

:D

EDIT: I forgot my drink.... I DEMAND MY DRINK! oops, I'm getting a bit belligerent.... good thing I'm not the designated typer

You can have a livelier discussion about people's superstitions than you can about just plain old facts.