Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why are there so many people in the Religion and Spirituality section?

All of you people in Religion and Spirituality! Don't you know this section is for RELIGIONS and SPIRITS ONLY! Why don't you go hang out in the People section? Gawd!

Update 2:

Oh! Sorry, Joe F. I grabbed them by accident. Here you go.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

well there used to be doctor who avatars around here... and then they went missing.. I am still looking for them.. .BUT I am just stuck with these comic guys... :-(

• 1 decade ago

I'm here because I don't know where you live and I can't knock on your door at an inconveneint time. I am also kidding. *drink*

Yeehaw! I did my first cut and paste for an answer! Lord, I hate those half mile long cut and paste answers!

• JAT
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Indeed! And if I catch another commoner in the Royalty section I shall have them banished!

• Amie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Question back at you... Is anywhere in the physical world (as opposed ot the spiritual world) a friendly, non-threatening place where anyone can share their views without the threat of persecution? Internet - Physical Mind - Spiritual It is only when we release the physical that all places stop being unfriendly and threatening to ourselves; and it is then that we share our views in humility.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

People like to think they always have some thing deep and meaningful to say, and have an opinion on absolutely everything.

• 1 decade ago

LOL! I'm actually a religion that worships spirits--mainly Baileys, Schnapps, Whiskey, etc.

• Jeanne
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Because it is much more interesting that the bull fighting and cooking sections.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

People hang out here?

;0)

• Ramjet
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

LOL

we were asked to go forth and multiply and ..well.... you know the rest.....

:D

EDIT: I forgot my drink.... I DEMAND MY DRINK! oops, I'm getting a bit belligerent.... good thing I'm not the designated typer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can have a livelier discussion about people's superstitions than you can about just plain old facts.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.