In case you missed it last time....read this for a good laugh?

During his time as president, Bill takes Hilary Clinton to go down to watch the World Series. Hillary had been nagging Bill to take her to a baseball game forever , so he thought this would finally get her off his back. Before the game starts a Secret Service agent runs down and whispers something into Bill's ear. Immediately, Bill picks Hillary up and throws her out onto the field! The Secret Service agent comes back down and exclaims, "Sir! I think you mis-understood me! I said 'Throw out the first Pitch'!"

Star if you like, plz?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow OMG!!!....hahah...thanks,u make me feel better now..

Have a gr8 day~

• Karen
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Still funny, eight years later. This time next year, it could be Hillary throwing Bill onto the field.

• Stacey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I can honestly say I have never laughed at the cross. It's just a symbol after all. So, as a pagan does that mean what's written in 1st Corinthians 1:18 is NOT true? Naomi, nice sarcasm :)

• 1 decade ago

haha! that's amazingly funny. STAR!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I told you I'm stealing that one! Good to go with me.

• 1 decade ago

funny

• 1 decade ago

funny

• 1 decade ago

haha. this is hilarious. i love it. your definately getting a star!

• HAHAHAHAAHH loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I HAD 1000 STARS THEY WOULD GO TO YOU!!! thxs for the great laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!! hahahah i cant stop now!!!!!hahahaha loved it!!!!!!!!!! thxs thxs thxs!!!!

• 1 decade ago

ok funny

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.