Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

have you ever thought about another yahoo answer user while you were away from the computer?

Yes yesterday! I saw a digger driving along the road with a big line of traffic behind it, guess who I thought of!? lol

• Laura

I do that too. SOmetimes I don't know something and I think that I must remember that to later ask on Yahoo Answers. Unfortunately most of the time I am forgeting it before I get home

Yes yes yes

A little while ago I was in the garage, holding a chainsaw, when I started to think of the troll who reported an answer I posted last weekend.

yes...shes more than a yahoo user to me.

• bill

Every other minute of every day, even in my sleep, the thought are there. It makes me smile a lot!

Yes I have, one or two especially who I know have troubles through no fault of their own.

Yes, I often wonder just what my contacts are doing in their own little worlds.

Yes I have bonded with my contacts and wonder what they would be like in person!

Yes I do sometimes