can black people blush?

just wondering :D

Yes, they can. Blushing is capillaries in your face allowing more blood flow. It, however, often does not show due to contrast issues with skin color. In not so black people you can see that it has a lesser effect, and jet black people it is almost not noticeable.

Source(s): Biochemistry major
    • Dennis4 months agoReport

They can and I have seen it happen and was shocked when I saw it happen. I would not believe it if I had not seen it.

Do Black People Blush

Can Black People Blush

Yes all people blush. Regardless of how light or dark you are. Blushing will cause a change in skin tone. If you are expecting a dark persons face to turn cherry red that wont happen but the cheeks(or anywhere blood rushes too) will change color. More burgandy, mohagany, or even a purplish color. We blush. It just doesnt look the same on our skin as it does on yours.

• Estelle5 years agoReport

Well, maybe black cherries. ;)

LOL. Yes Black people blush. It just verys on how light or dark you are.

Yesh they can, and I am actually pretty surprised on how many dislikes there are on comments that are true except for Jasko's comment and other people that don't think so.. but yeah they do blush actually i have a friend who's african american and she can blush. It depends on how darker or lighter you are (^-^)

Its not a matter one wheter we can't or can do. Everyone blushes its just a matter if you are able to see it.

We react to flirting just like any other woman.

My cheeks get really hot, and I can't stop smiling. For some odd reason, I try to cover my cheeks-- I'm dark, but my hands automatically cover my cheeks and smile.

• Alexis4 years agoReport

sameee

YES.

In general, african american (or african, for that matter), when undergoing embarrasing or other emotional situations, suffer dilatation of the vessels of the face (just as caucasians and asians do), and they blush, of course, only that we dont generally notice the blushing because it is masked by the cells that contain the normal pigment (melatonin) in the deep layers of the epidermis.

Yes, they do blush, like anyone else..

the physiological response should be the same, since there are few physiological differences between the races.

but seeing a black person blush is harder because they obviously have darker skin.