What is the scariest movie youve ever seen?

I would prbably say....Saw 3...But The Eye wasnt very very scary to me......

Favorite Answer

Well, I don't watch scary movies because they make me have nightmares. Let me think . . . um . . . hmmmm . . . "Casper the Friendly Ghost" . . . no, that wasn't very scary. Maybe "Teenage Wierwolf" (that was an old one). Oh, I know, "My Mother Was a Lesbian Vampire." Remember that one? Just kidding. Oh, I got it . . . "The Monster From Outer Space Who Ate Oklahoma" . . . I think that one is still in the making. Sorry I'm not much help on this one.

Maybe some of the Halloween movies. Or *Bug* was creepy.Serial Killer type movies like Zodiac. Stuff that is just genuinely scary and not just gory and gross. I didn't find any of the Saw movies really scary- just nasty. lol

Ghost type movies creep me out - like the original White Noise, 13 Ghosts, even the Skeleton Key really left me creeped out for a night.

I'll have to think about it for a few more minutes and add my scariest choice . lol

• Leanne

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

The Exorcist

The Shining

The Omen

• macha

I would have to say either The Abandoned or Audition, The first one actually made me stop and run the movie in my DVD player and second one made me feeling awkward walking after watching a certain gross scene. Nonetheless both the movies are great movies.

Source(s): my beautiful mind

Stephen King's The mist.

I dont watch them anymore but i first saw the exorcist when i was 14 & thought it was terrifying then i watched it again as an adult & found it laughable & i couldn't believe i found it scary at all.

saw 3 or the descent

ive heard that American Haunting is the SCARIEST movie ever so yeah..

The grudege, that messed up looking girl!