Blonde Joke??? No offense meant.?

Okay, so i have heard this joke a thousand times before and it still gets me. A young female attorney decided to take a break and head for the country for a few days of much needed rest. She was burnt out and tired of all of the stereotypes she had faced in the world of big city law, and from her male and... show more Okay, so i have heard this joke a thousand times before and it still gets me.

A young female attorney decided to take a break and head for the country for a few days of much needed rest. She was burnt out and tired of all of the stereotypes she had faced in the world of big city law, and from her male and sometimes female counterparts. As she was driving along she glanced into the fields, the top to her new jeep down and the wind tossing her long hair around. She felt wonderful!!! Looking into a field of swaying corn she hit her brakes and gawked!!
Out in the field was a young blonde woman in a canoe. She stood up and yelled to the obviously insane girl, "What are you doing out there!?"
"Why, I am canoeing," repliedthe girl. "Today is a lovely day for a boat ride". Smiling at the lady in the jeep, she went back to rowing her immobile canoe in the waterless corn field.
Enraged , the young lawyer screamed out at her, "GET OUT OF THAT CANOE!!! YOU CANNOT PADDLE A CANOE IN A CORN
Update: FIELD, AND IT'S BLONDES LIKE YOU THAT GIVE BLONDES LIKE ME A BAD NAME!!! AND IF I COULD SWIM I WOULD COME OUT THERE AND KICK YOUR A$$!!!'