Blonde Joke??? No offense meant.?

Okay, so i have heard this joke a thousand times before and it still gets me.

A young female attorney decided to take a break and head for the country for a few days of much needed rest. She was burnt out and tired of all of the stereotypes she had faced in the world of big city law, and from her male and sometimes female counterparts. As she was driving along she glanced into the fields, the top to her new jeep down and the wind tossing her long hair around. She felt wonderful!!! Looking into a field of swaying corn she hit her brakes and gawked!!

Out in the field was a young blonde woman in a canoe. She stood up and yelled to the obviously insane girl, "What are you doing out there!?"

"Why, I am canoeing," repliedthe girl. "Today is a lovely day for a boat ride". Smiling at the lady in the jeep, she went back to rowing her immobile canoe in the waterless corn field.

Enraged , the young lawyer screamed out at her, "GET OUT OF THAT CANOE!!! YOU CANNOT PADDLE A CANOE IN A CORN

Update:

FIELD, AND IT'S BLONDES LIKE YOU THAT GIVE BLONDES LIKE ME A BAD NAME!!! AND IF I COULD SWIM I WOULD COME OUT THERE AND KICK YOUR A$$!!!'

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Never heard that one, will have to tell that one to my mom, oh wait she is blonde....lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The attorny is even "blonder" than the blonde in the canoe

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Excellent!!

• 1 decade ago

i love it!

i have also heard t many times and it is still funny!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sadie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Haha. That's so funny!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omg! that is freakin halarious! im blonde but that is totally something i would do... lol roflmao!!! hahaha

• 1 decade ago

xDDD

i love that joke haha

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hahahah

Source(s): .....
  • 1 decade ago

lmao.

that is so old, But funny.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.