Michelle Obama's Princeton Thesis on Racial Divide has been removed from Princeton until Nov 08.?

Michelle Obama's thesis was on the Racial Divide of blacks and white's at Princeton. In an election that is not supposed to be based on race it seems ironic his own wife made her major college study about racism. It is also hypocritical that her thesis has been removed from Princeton's library until Nov 2008. What are your thoughts on this?

JManleft- here is the source:

www.politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdfleft

obama and michelle cannot hide themselves anymore.

they took down the Muslim website also for public viewing

as will they take down the church sermons well its to late for all that people have already printed and saved the articles. also if hes not ashamed or doesnt support these things why hide them.

So much for their argument that she's not the same person she was 20 years ago and that it was a different time when she wrote that. I thought that her thesis was a good indicator of what she and Obama really believe in, and I guess that Hillary is that "white oppressor" against whom the "black community needs to stand up against." This thesis along with her never proud of America until now comment shows that if he's elected the country will go down a terrible path.

I think someone will get a hold of a copy of it and we'll be reading it soon.

At first I was skeptical that any of this would stick to him -- figuring somehow he would find a way to deflect attention. Now, as more and more people watch his Pastor in disgust and as the IRS looks at stripping the church's tax exemption, I think this racist-religion problem is going to snowball on him.

I saw the CNN story on her and my ears perked up when they mentioned her thesis. If it's true that it is MIA until after the election that will just add gasoline to the fire.

i think of she is a superb lady... her total family individuals has carried out sturdy issues in existence via working stressful. She got here from a sturdy family individuals raised via the two mum and dad while lots of youthful black people did no longer have the two mum and dad of their existence. Her thesis grew to become into written ... As component to her standards for graduation, she wrote a thesis entitled, "Princeton-knowledgeable Blacks and the Black community." i'm white and see no longer something incorrect together with her thesis... after all as individuals we are loose to particular our comments. i'm proud that we've moved forward in existence right here in u.s. the place blacks can do besides as whites with alot of stressful artwork & getting a sturdy coaching... those are the flaws that make our usa the suitable contained in the completed international.

removed probably because reading it would give you an insight into the real thoughts of the first lady wanna be and once found out then all thoughts of the white house would be abolished and Obama would be seen as a racist and that would not sit well with such non racists as Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and of course the Rev. Wright and Lewis Farrakhan

Not to worry, others have already made copies of it. As a Thesis goes, many have wondered why and how it ever passed the smell test. Very poorly written with very little supporting documentation.

they read an excerpt on it on CNN.

I think her attitude was something I can't identify with. If I made it to Princeton from a poor background I would be elated. I would not have such a strong sense of tribalism, but more an individual sense of acomplishment though you never know what she went through.

• canam

Her thesis will not be available until after the election. From what I saw on youtube, it said she felt she could never fit in with whites, and felt she needed to align herself with those of her own race. Obama himself said something similar in one of his books.

Shame on Princeton if this is true. It's an institution of higher learning for goodness sakes.