Davwa asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

Does a Wildebeest sweat badly?

I was working earlier this evening and the office was rather hot, i turned to a colleague and said "I am sweating like a...." and stopped, i couldnt think how to politely end the sentence and my colleague offered "wildebeest". I am sure i have heard this saying before, as was my mate which then opened the discussion, does a wildebeest sweat and if so does it sweat anymore than any other animal? lol

Bit of a random one but i would appreciate any answers :)

David

sweating like a pig comes to mind (yet i dont know if pigs sweat also) its a cunundrum

Yes if they are being chased by a lion, however, sweating like a pig could be an alternative.

• Ryan

1

Source(s): Hyperhidrosis Causes http://StopExcessiveSweating.teres.info/?rD3g

I thought it was sweating like a pig

It has been mentioned to this old fart,(During a life-time of countless,and most randy,love affairs.) that each of us may slightly perspire,whilst performing sexual functions. So bugga the Wildebeest's gland problems, And let me do what i am best at.!! Please treat this reply,with the rating it deserves.

you could always say 'I'm sweating like a platypus!' That would be funny... say iit!

i don't know but my goat does.

Source(s): my husband