I need some help to tell my parents im depressed/suicidal.?

I need some help to tell my parents im depressed/suicidal. Ok, I am 14 years old in 8th grade, and i am a guy. I have a problem cutting myself, i have tried to commit suicide 4 times in the last few month, and I draw people committing suicide, dying, gravestones, and stuff about death all the time. I dont really... show more I need some help to tell my parents im depressed/suicidal. Ok, I am 14 years old in 8th grade, and i am a guy. I have a problem cutting myself, i have tried to commit suicide 4 times in the last few month, and I draw people committing suicide, dying, gravestones, and stuff about death all the time. I dont really have any friends, i'm basically my school's outcast. Every now and then someone will talk to me, but just for a second. If I have a project, I do it by myself, and etc. A bad part about it is, that i've told my parents this before and they put me in therapy for like 2 months and thought it was just a phase and took me out. I want to tell them again, but I think they'll think im a freak, it's just a phase again or something like that, but i'm not, i really want help. But I guess it's the fear of rejection towards the topic that I'm afraid about. If you have any answers or help, please answer.
11 answers 11